two

Seokjin stares at his laptop monitor as Jungkook's voice echoes all over their apartment. He sits comfortably on the floor, his laptop stands steadyly on top of the table.

"Seokjinnie! We're home!"

We? Seokjin turns, and sighs as he watches Jimin practically run towards him with opened arms.

"Do you miss me?" Jimin murmurs sweetly when he throws himself to Seokjin's side, hugging him tight.

"Not at all." Seokjin answers easily.

"Hyuuung." Jimin pouts. "This is Christmas. Give me cookies."

Seokjin takes a glance, clearly sullen, but Jimin is persistent and annoyingly cute, and he's Jungkook's boyfriend no less. "You just had dinner, silly."

"Kook's not as fun as you." Jimin whines.

"Hey!" Jungkook yells. He plops down onto the sofa in the living room.

"What do you do? Are you working in fucking Christmas day?" Jungkook hisses in disapproval.

Seokjin rolls his eyes. "I'm just blogging."

"and it's literally your job?"

Jimin sighs. "Can you two stop fighting? It's Christmas day for God sake!"

"I just got the best shots, fuck off." Seokjin says, slapping Jungkook's hand that tried to close his laptop.

"But𑁋"

The sound of the apartment door being pushed stops Jungkook to whine more. They all stick out their head, peeking over the door.

"Yoongs?" Seokjin calls out lowly and with a bit of hesitancy.

"Yeah?" Yoongi's figure walks closer. He shakes his head, trying to get rid of the snowflakes nesting there. His cheeks flushed red, his hair is damp, but Seokjin feels warmth.

Seokjin stands, his smile blooming. "You can go home first, you know?" Seokjin grumbles, but when Yoongi pulls him into a hug, he shuts his mouth.

"I miss you." Yoongi murmurs. He presses his cheek in the crook of Seokjin's neck.

"Stop being so sappy." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

Jimin giggles.

"You can get the fuck out of here." Yoongi suggests. But he refuses to let go Seokjin.

"Do I need to remind you that this is our apartment? And what I meant by 'we' are Seokjin hyung and I." Jungkook mocks.

Jimin slaps his arm, enough to make him groans.

"Merry Christmas, Hyung. And happy anniversary." Yoongi pecks Seokjin in the lips, and the elder beams.

"You didn't forget?"

Yoongi chuckles. "How can I forget?"

"I have something for you." Seokjin's eyes twitch in delight. "And for you two too."

Jungkook claps. "That's what I deserve."

"Let's go to the Christmas tree and exchange presents there." Seokjin's cheeks go pink.

"Ain't that too childish?" Jungkook mutters.

"Take it or leave it, brat." Seokjin says, kicking the younger's butt.

Yoongi grimaces, following Seokjin to the Christmas tree without much talk.

"Jiminie, ain't this child abuse?" Jungkook grips Jimin's wrist.