four

Taehyung doesn't call nor text him for days, and if he should be honest, Seokjin misses him. The thought of breaking Yoongi's trust still taste bitter on his tongue, but he will not let himself cross the line, he's determined.
But still, it's ridiculous how Seokjin really wants to see him. It doesn't sound right, Seokjin should've felt bad for allowing himself to meet Taehyung.

But there's something that kept pulling him back to Taehyung.

He opens his phone, contemplating to text or call him first. But then suddenly it rings. Taehyung calls him.

He smiles to himself, and picks it at the second ring.

"Halo?"

"Hyung!" Taehyung sounds enthusiastic. "You picked up so fast, were you waiting for my call?"

Seokjin rolls his eyes, but his grin grows wider. "You wish."

Taehyung chuckles. "Do you wanna go out today?"

Seokjin protrudes his lips, holding back his smirk. He walks toward his closet, thinking what should he wear for everything Taehyung has planned.

"It depends. Where will you take me?"

"Oh?" There's a pause. "You said that as if you aren't choosing something from your wardrobe."

Seokjin instinctively looks back.

"No, I don't spy you, Hyung. I just know you are." Taehyung giggles. "Come on, meet me at the location I will share. It will be fun!"

The elder snorts as he picks turtleneck top and a long coat, inspecting them seriously. "Can't you just pick me up? I'm not in the mood to drive. And Jungkook is still ignoring me."

"Jungkook, your roommate? Why is he ignoring you?" Taehyung clears his throat. "You mean you want me to meet him? In your apartment?"

Seokjin clasps his phone between his ear as he pulls out a jeans and a cap. He brings them out onto his bed. "If that's okay with you. I can still go without telling him though." Seokjin then lets out a huff. "He was so worried when we camped and kinda... Out of control."

Taehyung cooes. "Then I'm coming to you. I need to apologize to him."

"What a considerate friend." Seokjin chuckles. "I'm waiting."

"Whatever." Seokjin can even imagine Taehyung is rolling his eyes now. "Bye, Hyung. See you in less than an hour, I suppose?"

"Bye. Be careful."

*

Jungkook is typing something on his laptop when the bell rings. He looks up, but then Seokjin sprints toward the door.

Maybe Yoongi. Jungkook doesn't really care. He is still ignoring Seokjin. That's what he deserves.

"Come in."

Then Jungkook hear giggles, definitely not Yoongi's voice.

"Hyung?" Jungkook calls, but a moment later Seokjin comes with gorgeous guy next to him.

He wears an old fashioned glasses, loose shirt and a ripped jeans. Totally not like someone Seokjin will hang out with.

"Hey! Jungkook, right?" The guy suddenly has seated on the couch, beaming.

Jungkook's mouth goes ajar, he blinks at Seokjin who's disappeared into the kitchen.

"Who are...?"

"Taehyung." The guy offers his hand. "Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook closed his laptop furiously, making Taehyung flinches.

"You were the one that kidnap him!" Jungkook accused with venom.