fifteen

Seokjin has been only focusing on Taehyung for days. They visited Ha Joon's columbarium, as Seokjin asked. He prayed for his afterlife and thanked him for taking care of Taehyung. They stopped by in every place they ever visited together. Taehyung's aunt was so happy and supportive.

It reminds Seokjin of his own mother. And Jungkook's. And Yoongi's. His stomach flips in an unpleasant feeling. Yoongi's mom has tried to call him several times, but Seokjin made some excuses and told her to have chat instead of call.

They work together too, but it doesn't feel the same. Taehyung still barely eat. Seokjin's eager to know why, what's wrong? He's frustrated, realizing how much the younger lost his weight as he hugged the boy often. He doesn't voice it out though, he tries so hard to provide what Taehyung wants, but all those meals only used as an object, not something to fulfill his hunger. And he still doesn't activate back his Instagram, why does he even need to take pictures of them?

But Taehyung is still Taehyung. He spends most of the time with him, cuddling and just being the clingy boy he is. He's still cautious around Jungkook, but there's another thing Seokjin noticed: they are civil, even friendly towards each other now. It's a good thing, yes, but Seokjin finds it odd. Jimin is busy with his thesis now, he is almost at the end of his master, he rarely visits their apartment, so Seokjin doesn't know why Jungkook never showed any resentment anymore.

So when Taehyung kisses him goodbye and disappears into his apartment building, Seokjin drives the car back to his own. He's determined to corner Jungkook.

Jungkook is sprawled on the couch, munching some cheese balls and a soccer game on TV.

"Mind to tell me some secrets you've been hiding from me?" Seokjin says as he plops down onto the single couch.

Jungkook raises his brow. "Are you high?"

"Cut the crap." Seokjin grabs the remote control and turns of the TV.

"What the fuck—" Jungkook looks offended.

"Why are you friendly to Tae now?"

Jungkook gaps, some crackers left on the corner of his mouth. "Maybe because you're dating him now?"

His eyes can't even stay on Seokjin's. So it's true. Something had happened. "Did something happen when I was in Japan?"

"Jimin spilled new milk I just bought all over the fridge?" Jungkook answers diplomatically.

"I'm serious, Jeon Jungkook."

"Shouldn't you be happy I'm good with Tae?" Jungkook sits down, annoyed and baffled.

"You call him Tae now?"

Jungkook opens his mouth, eyes widen, but then he snorts in disbelief. "Are you jealous? All of people, you are jealous of me?"

"Maybe because there's no all of people , Jungkook." Seokjin's mouth suddenly goes dry. "He's mine, please ."

Jungkook doesn't understand where is this coming from. Seokjin isn't type to be jealous, let alone jealous of him . "Hyung, I'm completely aware Taehyung is yours. I won't take him, I have Jimin—"

"You don't understand!" Seokjin yells in distress.

"Yes, I don't." Jungkook agrees. "Then make me."

"Don't take him from me." Seokjin pleads, eyes unfocused and sad.

But Jungkook is lost. What did he do?

"Jinnie, I was being friendly because you love him. I don't understand—" Now Jungkook's throat hurts. Seokjin never yelled at him, not even once.