FOUR.

BEEZY | SLIM
Salisbury, NC

"This nigga really acting like a bitch !" I told my older sister Honey "He throwing dirt on my name like I cheated or something, I ain't even cheat on him yet !"

"We told you he was a bitch ass nigga, you ain't listen though. This why you can't be with fake trappers." She shook her head

"No this nigga got me 38, I wanna fight." I paced back and forth "Then he keep ignoring me when I ask for his location."

"Don't even stress yourself out, ignore his ass."

You know when you call somebody to calm down but they piss you off even more ? This is exactly what this slow bitch was doing.

"Ignore him ?! Bitch I'm finna pop out and beat this nigga ass for playing with me !"

I laced up my 9s and braided my hair in two braids. Ever since I broke up with Tru he been throwing dirt on my name on social media, and I dumped his ass a whole 3 WEEKS AGO !

"Girl you wasti—"

"Honey I'm finna call you back." I lied before hanging up on her

Bitch wasn't doing nothing but making me even more pissed. Don't try to justify me not to beat his ass. I called Tru and he ain't answer so I called him again.

"Bro what is you calling me for ? We not together no more."

"Ion care bout none of that bullshit Tru, why you playing with my name on this internet ?" I sucked my teeth "You dead ass throwing salt on my name and we been done since 3 weeks ago !"

"This what you beating down my line for ? Man gon head and trip bout it to yo other nigga."

"Yo other nigga." I mocked him "Tru stop fucking playing with me real shit, stop salting down my name on this social media shit for attention."

"Maaaan whatever." He sucked his teeth

"Where you at ?"

"For what ?"

"I just wanna talk."

"No and stop fucking calling me." He hung up

"Oooh ! I'm gon beat this nigga ass bro !"

"Who ass ?" Jaliyah asked looking in my room "Hell you going ?"

"Find Tru and beat his ass, nigga dragging my name through the fucking dirt over our breakup." I grabbed my keys

"I'm tagging along." She ran back to her room

"When Lucci said niggas be acting like bitches, I felt the fuck out that shit." I said as I walked to the front door "Fuck is this calling me ?"

I looked at the unknown number calling me on FaceTime and answered it with my thumb covering the camera.

"Who this ?"

"Tell yo nigga keep me out whatever lame ass shit y'all got going on." Stunna said

"That ain't my nigga bro." I took my thumb off the camera "He crying like a lil bitch and I'm bout to beat the fuck out him."

"No you not." He started laughing

"Okay, you think I'm playing." I nodded before going to snapchat looking for Jam

"Alright let's go." Jaliyah came with a bonnet on her head and some airmaxes on

"I know you ain't taking lil Liyah on yo drill."