EIGHTEEN.

BEEZY | SLIM
Salisbury, NC

"You want these chips ?" I asked Jaliyah as we were in the gas station

"Nah, I want some doritos." She rubbed her stomach "Bitch how long I'm supposed to be high ?"

"Nobody told your dumb ass to eat my edible."

"Don't leave brownies out in the open then." She rolled her eyes "Fuck, I can't even concentrate."

"Pick a chip bruh."

"You pick a chip bruh."

"I already did, I'm waiting on yo slow ass !"

"Oh for real ?" She made a face "Alright alright."

"Jaliyah bruh, come on."

"Alright shit." She grabbed a bag of Doritos and some sour gummy worms "Hold on, one more."

"Bring yo ass on." I walked to the counter setting my snacks on top of it

"I just want somebody body to treat me like somebody body !" She yelled walking up "Aye whats brackin Sam ?! You booling my nigga ?!"

"What is wrong with that one ?" Sam asked as he rung up the snacks

"She ate my edible when she wasn't supposed to even touch them shit."

"Shut up and drive drive drive." Jaliyah started dancing "Woah oh oh oh oh oh oh, if ya like it then ya should've put a ring on it."

"How you gon mix two songs toget— Sam how much so I can take her back to the crib ?"

"10 for today."

I handed him a ten and grabbed the bag from the counter.

"My guilty pleasure I ain't going nowhereeee !" Jaliyah got on the ground like Beyonce "Baby long as your hereeee, I'll be floating on airrrr !"

"Bring yo ass out this store !" I yelled at her before walking out the store

"Good morning America !" She yelled from behind me walking out the store

"Jaliyah shut up and come on !" I kept walked to the car

I unlocked my car doors and got inside the drivers seat putting the bag of snacks in the back seat. I didn't hear the passenger door open causing me to look up.

"Get the fuck from by her !"

I grabbed Jaliyahs arm and pulled her towards me as our mother stood there.

"Go in the car Jaliyah." I pushed her towards it

"Bria I just wan"

"Don't call me that, I don't wanna hear shit you gotta say. You left us all them years ago so it ain't shit for you to say now." I mugged her before walking off

"Bria wait !"

"Lady fuck you !" I turned to face her "You ain't shit for leaving two fucking kids by themselves and I don't wanna hear yo fucking excuses !"

"You don't know what I went through !"

"You ain't go through shit ! We was fine living in that house and you just up and left our ass ! Fuck you and stay the fuck— bitch I'll blow yo fucking head off I swear to god."

I walked back to my car and got inside the drivers seat. I placed my head on the steering wheel trying to calm down so I wouldn't wreck this damn car.

"You straight gangsta ?"

"I'm fine."

"Soooo why yo eyes sweating ?"

"Jaliyah just shut up for one minute, please."