FIFTY THREE.

HONEY | Can't fight for shit

Lmfaooo im high asf messing up the format. Chill dej 😭😭

HONEY
Concord, NC

Baby shark do do do do do do

"Taylor why do you like this dumb shit ?" I asked her watching her listen to it for the fifth time

"Cause it's for children."

I looked at my baby daddy mugging him. We were doing good these past few weeks, but I would hate to end it. He needs to watch it.

"We've been doing good, I'd hate to end it Davon." I smiled at him

"You take your medicine ?"

"Yes." I rolled my eyes "I don't need you to remind me."

"You been doing good these last fews week, I had to check."

"I can be nice to you, maybe you should stop pissing me the fuck off."

"Fuck." Taylor repeated after me

"Don't say that." He looked at her "Quit cursing round her."

"How about you start ?"

"I knew I shouldn't have nut in you, ain't no good coming out of a pretty bitch with some good pussy." He stared at me before shaking his head "I knew I shouldn't have."

"Alright Von, shut up." I waved him off "Acting like I'm a fucking nu—"

"Fuck !"

"Honey." He sucked his teeth

"What ? She can't express herself ?"

"Ain't shit to express at two years old."

"Look at you, cursing."

"Stop talking to me." He picked Taylor up before going in the kitchen

"Love you too !" I yelled picking up my phone "This bitch Beezy never calls motherfuckers back."

I set my phone down and grabbed Vons instead. His phone is more exciting. I unlocked it with his passcode and went straight to his messages.

"Let's see what bitch should I make my sisters beat up and I should stab." I said as I hummed scrolling through "Shauna ? Hmm, interesting."

My phone started ringing and I answered it putting it on speaker.

"Wassup Rude boy ?" I said to Rudy

"Man come to the hospital." His voice was drained making me drop Vons phone

"What happened ?" I questioned jumping up "Are you okay ?"

"X got shot." His voice cracked "I let him get shot."

"Fuck, what hospital are you at ? Im coming as fast as I can." I slid my feet into my uggs slippers "VON !"

"Why is you yelling ?" He walked out of the kitchen

"I'm at Novant." He said before hanging up

"My brother just got shot, I need to go." I told Von as I looked around for my keys "Fuck where are my keys ?!"

"Calm the fuck down, they on yo hip." Von sucked his teeth "See no, I'm driving you. You a be done fucking crash and kill yo damn self."

"Von I'm not in the mood to fucking play."

"Ain't nobody playing with yo ass, fuck I look like letting you drive and you panicking cause you couldn't find yo keys."

He slid on some slides and we rushed out of his condo. We got to the car and he buckled Taylor in before jumping the drivers seat.