FOURTEEN.

BEEZY | SLIM
Salisbury, NC

"Bitch I can't find my house key." I sighed

"What you mean you can't ?"

"Bitch I can't means I can't."

"Shit I done lost mine, but you always have yours so I said fuck it."

"You are one dumb bitch, one dumb bitch you are." I looked at her "Now we locked out the got damn house at 4 in the morning."

I sat on the porch steps and tried to stop my head from spinning. I couldn't even think as to where I put my house key.

"Drunk as hell, hell as drunk."

"Xania shut up so my brain can concentrate." I shushed her "Oh call Jaliyah, she in there."

She sat next to me on the steps and was trying to unlock her phone. It took a total of five minutes to unlock it.

"This lil bitch better answer too— and the lil bitch ain't answer."

"I'm fucking cold and shit." I wrapped my arms around myself

"Bitch you basically got on a bra."

"Shut up, I got a idea."

"What ?"

"Let's break in the house so we can get inside." I told her "Boom, then we can go to sleep."

"Bitch you so smart, let's do it." She said as we walked off the porch

"I leave my window unlocked come on." I told her as we walked on the side of the house

When we got to my room window, I went to push it up but it didn't budge.

"Xania help me up." I told her

"To where ?"

"Bitch the window."

"Alright come on."

She lifted me up and I tried to up my window so we could get inside. The window wasn't moving and I went to lift it again but Xania dumbass dropped me.

"Bitch." I sighed as we laid there "I'm too fucking drunk for this shit."

"Mhm, a hot damn mess."

"Bitch it's your fault we drunk, you should've stopped ordering shots."

"Bitch we only live fucking once, wolo."

"It's yolo you dumb fuck." I started laughing

"For real ?" She looked over at me before we started dying laughing

"We really outside drunk cause we locked out." I looked at her

"I'm finna go to sleep, you playing." She yawned

"No, we gotta stay up." I tapped her face "Jaliyah gon be up soon for school."

"Let's sing a song."

"What's that song daddy used to play ?"

"I forgot how the first part goes."

"She must have told me a thousand times before, silent cries I use to ignore." I started "God knows I love her, didn't mean to hurt herrrr."

"Baby I'll beee sitting here waiting on you to come home again." She sung "I won't leave, promise I'll be here to the very end."

"By your sideeee, to protect you and to love you and to be with you for life."

"Come on home to me Charleneeeee !"

"What the fuck are y'all doing ?"

I sat up seeing Jaliyah standing in the backdoor way mugging us. I grabbed Xania and pulled her up.