THIRTY EIGHT.

BEEZY | SLIM
Salisbury, NC

"Move !" I yelled pushing people out the way "Get the fuck out my way !"

"Beezy !" Glok yelled my name as he grabbed my arm

"Get off of me, where the fuck is Jaliyah ?" I questioned "What the fuck happened ?"

He ain't answer me, he just ran his hands down his face.

"Where the fuck is my sister Glok ?!" I yelled louder "Get the fuck off me, you ain't telling me shit !"

I snatched my arm away from him and pushed past more people getting to the front feeling my heart drop.

"No no no." I ran over and dropped next to her body "Jaliyah, you gone be okay alright ?"

"Excuse me ma'am plea-"

"This is my lil sister, I'm not leaving her side." I cut the ems off as I grabbed Jaliyah hand "You're gonna be fine."

"What's her name ?"

"Jaliyah, she's just a baby." I sniffed as Jaliyah tightened her grip on my hand

"Okay we're gonna lift her on three !"

They lifted her up on the stretcher and I followed close behind them. Jaliyah kept squeezing my hand and I wiped the tear that fell from her eye.

"Don't cry, you gon be straight I promise." I told her watching them put the oxygen mask on her face

Xania | Xanny

"I was born by the river, I was shaking that ass." I started dancing "Bending over popping pussy, I was making that cash."

"That is not how that song go." Honey sucked her teeth

"I like that version better." I shrugged sitting on the couch as my phone rung

"You got a first class ticket to hell."

"Hello ?" I answered as I flicked Honey

"Where you at ?!" Nique yelled in the phone

"At Honey house why ?"

"They just shot Jojo and yo lil sister out here ! Beezy went with her to the hospital."

"They did what !" I yelled jumped up from the couch

"Bitch they was out there chilling when a car just pulled up and started shooting. They went to Novant on Mocksville."

"Honey lets go." I hung up on Nique

"What ? What's wrong ?" She hopped up

"They just shot Jojo and Jaliyah." I slid into my slippers

"What the fuck." She mumbled as we ran out the door

We got in the car and Los called me. I sighed answering it and heard youngboy blasting in the background.

"Why the hell Jaliyah not answering her phone ? I just talked to her slow ass."

"Fuck, daddy Jaliyah got shot."

"Stop fucking playing with me, I just got off the phone with her."

"Daddy I swear, I just call the call about it. They on the way to Novant."

"Fuck !"

He hung up and I sighed. When we got to the hospit everybody was there. I sat next to Beezy as she held her face in her hands.

"She look so scared Xania." She said as I hugged her

"It's gonna be okay, she gon pull through like she did last time."

We sat in the waiting room for a good two hours until a doctor finally walked out, calling Jaliyahs name.

"Family of Jaliyah Walker ?"

We jumped up and walked over to him as he looked on the chart.

"Ms. Walker was hit once in the umbilical region and she sustained an injury to the head, I'm thinking she fell on to the ground after being shot."

"Is she okay though ?" Beezy asked

"We've managed to get her through sugery."

"Thank god." Los said as Rudy looked at him

"Don't throw no spring water."

"Unfortunately, Mrs. Walker has fallen into a coma. Due to the head injury that she sustained from falling, it caused her brain to swell."

My heart dropped and Beezy started full blown crying. Rudy grabbed her and held her walking off to the side.

"So what you trying to tell me doc ? My daughter sitting a damn coma and she might not wake up ?" Los asked

"I'm sorry sir but we did all we could. It now depends on Jaliyahs state." He said before giving us her room number and walked to a different family

"I can't believe this shit." Honey mumbled as Los walked to Jaliyahs room

I walked over to Beezy and Rudy as she was crying into his chest. I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder.

"I feel like my heart is being ripped out." She wiped her face "Who would do that shit ?"

"Don't worry, we just gotta have faith and pray that she wakes up perfectly fine." I told her

"I can't take this shit." Rudy shook his head "I'm finna be on some crazy shit from now on, done playing with these folks."

"Don't do nothing crazy." I told him "We already got X behind bars."

"Ion give a fuck, they tried to take mine we laying all theirs down."

Question, do y'all eat red meat ? I wanna cut back on it just because I eat that shit way too damn much