TWENTY THREE.

BEEZY | SLIM
Salisbury, NC

If I knew it would turn into a big ass brawl, I would've kicked the lil fucker when everybody was going in they house. I ain't know it would just be multiple bitches out here fighting.

I done lost my right shoe fighting one bitch, now I'm just out here fighting with one shoe on and a loose track.

"Beezy watch out !"

I slid to the right just in time to dodge a punch from this big ass bitch. She came back right after she missed and punched me dead in my nose.

"I'm leakinggg ! On god yo fat ass got me fucked up !" I yelled

I started swinging at her going blow for blow until I chopped her ass in the neck watching her choke up. Yeah bitch, I outta make her ass drop the fuck dead.

I kicked her in her stomach watching her drop down to her knees. As soon as I was finna give this bitch the work, some random ass hoe started swinging on me.

Two other bitches ran up and they started to jump my ass. I wasn't even fazed by it cause this not my first time getting jumped. As long as I beat one bitch, I'm good.

"Get the fuck off my sister !" I heard Rudy yell

"Honey swing the bitch !" Jaliyah yelled "Oh my god !"

I got one bitch down and yanked the second one down by her head. I pulled myself up and kicked the bitch on the ground and swung the other bitch by her hair.

"Wassup ?" Rudy asked the girl as she threw her guard up "Bitch you really wanna fight me ?"

She took a swung and Rudy leaned back before hitting her ass with a left hook dropping her.

"Who next ?"

"Beezy ! Get this big fucking elephant !" Jaliyah yelled as the big bitch was on top of Xania

I ran over to them and grabbed her by her hair as Jaliyah swung her crutch hitting her in the face. Xania got up and kicked her everywhere she could.

"The fuck Jamie at ?!" I yelled looking around

"She over there— ooh bitch yo nose leaking !" Jaliyah covered her mouth

"This bitch bust my nose !" I kicked the elephant in her head "Jamie bitch where you at ?!"

"She over there bitch by Shauna !"

I ran over to her and threw my guard up as she stood behind Shauna holding her bastard ass child.

"Put the baby down bitch so we can scratch." I told her

"Bitch get out her face !" Shauna yelled

"Move ! Cause we done beat yo ass before !" Xania told her

"Jamie just fight her !" Keke said

"Exactly, I'll hold the baby." Nique Nique told her

I'ma still kick that lil baby bitch

As soon as Jamie put her daughter down, I gave her nothing but face shots. She yanked my hair down and started beating my face in with whatever she had in her hand.

"Uh uh ! She using a weapon !" Xania yelled

"Stunna ! Rudy ! Got damnit somebody !" Laila yelled

I got Jamie on the ground and started pounding her face in. I punched her in the mouth and watched as she started to bleed.

"Take that shoe out Jamie hand !" Xania yelled "I ain't with that weapon shit, fight off the hands bitch !"

"Stop touching them !"