FOURTY FIVE.

BEEZY | SLIM
Salisbury, NC

"You hungry ?" I asked Jaliyah

She shook her head no and kept her focus on her phone. I made her a plate anyways and set it in front of her.

"What you looking at on your phone ?" I asked her as I put the grits spoon on the paper plate

She ain't answer me causing me to raise my eyebrows. Ever since she came home, she just been real quiet and I wasn't used to this Jaliyah. She was getting back good with talking, but she rarely spoke.

"Liyah." I turned to face her "Los said you didn't eat yesterday, you need to eat something."

She ignored me and kept reading whatever was on her phone. I walked over and grabbed her phone frowning my face up looking at what she so focused on.

"Deadassjaliyah ? Who the fuck made this page ?" I looked at the fake Instagram "Bitches got me fucked up on god."

"Who got you fucked up ?" Rudy asked walking in the kitchen

"Did you know they made a fake page harassing Jaliyah ? Some fucking dead ass Jaliyah, bitches gon stop playing on this internet shit."

"You know who made that shit ?" Rudy asked her only making her put her head down "Oh these Salisbury bitches got us fucked up."

"Wanna hide behind a fake page." I took a screenshot of the page before reading who was commenting on it

"Exactly scary ass bitches." Rudy leaned over reading the comments "Hold on wasn't this Rissa bitch yo friend ?"

"She was ? Oh we stomping her ass when we catch her." I nodded going to my phone notes writing down her name

I prolly wrote down a good 15 names to beat up when I see them in public. I'll be damn if these people wanna laugh at this fake ass page thinking shit funny.

"We'll see what's funny when we beating they ass." Rudy said before sitting in the chair next to Jaliyah "Aye, head up big pimpin."

Jaliyah lifted her head up and looked straight ahead, nowhere in particular. I felt bad cause she wasn't herself and seeing that fake page I knew it just made her feel worse than how she already felt.

"You still alive and well, I mean you might be a lil cripple right now but that ain't stopping shit." Rudy told her "Los kids don't never hold they heads down, hell you mean ?"

"Period, fuck them bitches anyways. It won't be funny when I get my niggas to start putting they mama and grannies in trunks." I said

"And whoever was laughing at that shit, I'll beat they ass for you. I'll even let Honey get a couple hits in, but not alot cause she can't fight."

"You don't need friends the hell, you got the coolest motherfuckers in Salisbury as yo siblings." I said making her laugh

"And when you get to walking again, we gon run down on any and every bitch you want to champ." Rudy held his fist out "Deal champ ?"

"Deal." She smiled as they bumped fist

"Good, ion never wanna see you with yo head down again."

"We Los kids, our heads never down." I took a piece of her bacon

"And besides, your hair dirty and don't nobody wanna see no dirty ass scalp." Rudy made a face making us laugh

"Shut up nigga." I went to take another piece but Jaliyah slapped my hand "Damn, that shit hurt."

Xania walked in the kitchen telling Rudy and Jaliyah hi but she skipped over me. I frowned my face up as Rudy and Jaliyah looked back and forth.

"The hell I do to you ?" I asked