SuperArrow/WhiteFlash Part 1

Prompted by: EmpressofFandomzzz

Kara and Sara were hanging out at Kara's apartment, because they befriended each other after the whole Earth-X disaster, and they had started hanging out, just the two of them. 

Kara's phone buzzed, and she looked at it and said, "Hey, Sara you brought your suit, right?"

"Yeah, original one, with the mask," Sara said.

"You want to help me with this?" Kara asked.

"Yeah," Sara said, getting up.

-

"Humans change so slow," Kara said, when Sara was done changing.

"Yeah, I know," Sara said, sarcastically. 

"Can I give you a lift?" Kara asked.

"Uh, yeah," Sara said.

-

When they got there, they saw a woman attacking the police, she could stop their bullets.

Sara went over to stop her, she tried to hit the woman with her bo-staff, but it bent.

"Seriously!? These are expensive," Sara said.

"Sara, look, it looks like she's unstable," Kara said.

And it did, the woman was slightly glowing, and everything metal was going haywire.

And then she blew up. Or at least that's what it looked like. There was a bright flash of light, that blinded both Sara and Kara.

-

"Wait so Sara and Kara disappeared? Into thin air? They're just gone? Yeah, that doesn't just happen Alex," Oliver was talking with Alex over the phone, with Barry.

"I know, that's why we need you to come help," Alex said. "And it's not my fault they disappeared, don't be a douche."

"We'll be there soon Alex," Barry said.

"Let's go," Oliver said, as Barry brought out his interdimensinal extrapolator.

-

"No seams we can use?" Kara asked, as Sara looked at the walls.

"Nope," Sara said. 

"Great, I can't even knock down the walls, because my powers are gone," Kara groaned.

"We'll be fine, someone will find us," Sara said.

-

"I can't find them," Winn said.

"What!" ALex said.

"It's like they've dissapeared off the face of the earth!" Winn said.

"Great!" Alex yelled. 

"That sounds bad," Barry said as they came through.

"We can't find them," Alex said.

"But I can," A voice from behind them said.

Oliver turned and pointed his bow at her.

"Hey! Hey, I'm not here to hurt you. I can't send you directly to them, but pretty close. You can't use powers or have weapons," The girl said.

"Who are you?" Barry asked.

"Just an Imp," the girl smirked.

"Great," Barry groaned.

"You guys are taking too long," The Imp said, snapping her fingers.

And they dissapeared in a flash of light. When they woke up, they were in this metal hallway.

"They don't have to ask permission for that or something?" Oliver asked.

"Nope," Barry said.

"Barry I hate you. My life was normal-ish before you showed up," Oliver said.

"Okay, even after I showed up, it wasn't this weird, shouldn't you really be mad at Kara," Barry said.

"You've met her right? It might be impossible to get mad at her," Oliver said.

"So, they're down this hallway?" Barry said.

"Let's hope," Oliver said.

A/N: Okay, Part 2 will be next!