DarkSiren AU

A/N: Another Zombie AU, I got a bunch of them, I have like two more after this.

Laurel was in a forest, trying to find a place to seelp for the night. She decided to sleep under a tree she found.

She started to eat when she felt something hit the back of her head. It was an acorn.

She ignored it the first time, and the second time. But after the third time she climbed up the tree.

When she got there she saw someone she knew. Malcolm.

"Are you throwing those at me!?" Laurel demanded.

"Yes," Malcolm said.

"There are dead people everywhere, why are you so childish! What if I killed you, because I thought you were a zombie? Also, I thought you were dead, you jackass," Laurel said, punching him on the shoulder, and then hugging him. "I'm glad you're okay."

"I'm getting a lot of mixed emotions here," Malcolm joked.

"Shut up, I'm still mad at you, why were you throwing acorns at me?" Laurel said

"In my defence, I couldn't see you and thought you were Slade, he went out a while ago, and that's usually where he sleeps," Malcolm said. "I'm trying to convince him the squirrels are out to get him."

"Oh my god," Laurel sighed. "I kind of wish I thought you were still dead."

"Aw, you love me," Malcolm teased.

"Against my better judgement, yes," Laurel said, hugging him.