The meet up

Pidge's POV

Today was the day that all of the previous paladins would gather together and hang out. We haven't seen eachother since we won the war against the galra. It has been two years. Which means, I am now eighteen.

I'm so excited to see everyone. Sure I love my family, but I've been lonely. Other than the gang, I don't have any friends. When the war was officially over, I took the summer to catch up on the two years of school that I missed. But I decided to finish my senior year at the age of sixteen. So I've already graduated college. I live with my brother. That way, when he's on a mission, I can watch over the house. And of course my dog lives with us.

Today we are all meeting up at Lance's house in Cuba. I'm already at the airport. I'm just waiting for everyone else. The first one to show up was Hunk, he hasn't changed a lot. He has gotten a lot skinnier though. He's all muscle now. Then Shiro showed up,he hasn't changed at all. Finally, Keith showed up. He's still a tiny boi. He's tall, but very slim and muscular at the same time.

"Still spending all of your time in the training room" I teased him.
"Oh very funny Katie"He emphasized my name.
"Nice comeback, emo" I nudged him in the side.
"Come on lovebugs, Lance is here" Hunk winked at us. Keith and I looked at eachother confused.

   We all got in Lance's car. Hunk sat up front with Lance, of course. Shiro, Keith, and I were in  the back. And of course I'm in the middle, because I'm the smallest. A few hours had passed and Keith fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. He looks so adorable when he's sleeping.

"Hey, Hunk" I whispered. "You've gotta take a picture so I can tease him later". Hunk snapped a quick picture and sent it to Keith's phone, ours as well. Shortly after, my eyes started to get heavy and I fell into a deep slumber.

Lance's POV

    I decided to take the gang to a resturant for dinner. When we got there I looked in the back seat an saw Pidge and Keith sleeping peacefully. Keith had his head on her shoulder , and she had her head on top of his. Everybody else had already headed inside. I snapped a quick picture and woke them up.

 Pidge's POV

------------------

    This restaurant had an all you can eat buffet. Which is what we are doing since we have so many people. Once we got settled at our table, everyone quickly got up and got their food. Keith and I were the only ones still left at the table. I decided to start some awkward small talk.

 ''So Keith, how's life treating you" I awkwardly asked.

"Good...I guess" He replied simply.

    I looked to the ground and put my hands in between my thighs. He seemed to have noticed.

"Sorry" He apologized. "I haven't exactly been myself lately".

"It's okay, I know how that feels" I reassured him. We sat there for a while and just stared into each other's eyes. That's when Lance interrupted us.

"um guys, you guys gonna eat" he asked.

"Yeah, we were just on our way" I nervously stated.

3rd person

--------------

   What the group didn't know, is that Pidge and Keith hadn't been eating. Keith and Pidge both wore baggy clothes to cover up how skinny they had gotten. That is until they were taken back to Lance's place and were told to change into swimwear. They were on their way to the pool now. Pidge wore a t-shirt with swim shorts. Hoping no one saw the cuts and bruises on her thighs.