It's All My Fault

Continuing from the last chapter*

Travis's view*

After getting another shot at the Intercontinental Championship he's becoming a busy man, the company has scheduled him for multiple media interviews and then go to one of the elementary schools to talk to the children about bullying.

He was excited about going to the school as he loves talking to kids about that subject, he loves to see their faces when WWE superstars come and meet them.

This would be the first time that he would be on his own with the speech.

7am* Alarm

Travis was in his apartment back in Orlando, Tuesdays are his usual busy day; he likes to get everything done today so he would have two days off to himself.

He rolled over and clicked the clock, he groaned as he always hated Tuesdays since he has to get it all done.

But he's putting himself through it so he could get used to the schedule.

Travis: Uhg.. I don't wanna get up.

Saying that he rolled off the bed and stood up, Travis walked over and turned the light on as he squinted his eyes.

He opened his bedroom door and walked out to his kitchen to start a pot of coffee, then he put a timer on so it would be brewed when he got out of the shower.

Travis then walked around to the closet and grabbed a towel, he then went into the bathroom and took a shower.

20 minutes later*

He was out and dressed as he was waiting for the clock to hit nine.

Drinking his coffee at the counter, he was waiting to leave until he got a text.

Mandy: Hey.. are you up?

Travis: Did I make plans with her today?

He was confused on how he never gets texts from her on Tuesdays since everyone is extremely busy.

But he forgot that they usually go to the Performance Center to work out later in the day.

Travis: Yeah, what's up?

Mandy: Just wondering if you wanted to work out later? Then maybe grab a bite to eat?

Travis: Are you asking me out on a date?

He didn't get a reply for a bit, Travis finished his coffee and was washing the cup as she replied.

Mandy: Maybe..

That intrigued him; he was going to ask her out tonight.

Travis: Alright, let's do it.

He put his phone away knowing that she would respond to him instantly.

At this point, Mandy was spilling her love to Sonya for Travis; she didn't know how to tell him but figured that she would tell him tonight.

10 minutes later*

Travis walked down to his garage and opened the door to see a blacked out 2018 Dodge Ram and a red 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 650.

It was a nice day out, so he grabbed his leather protective jacket and hoped on his bike.

Rolling it out and closing the door, Travis didn't know that it was supposed to rain later in the day.