It's Hard Being Without You

Some time has pass between these events*

The day has come; Little Lily Rose is finally here and both Travis and Mandy couldn't be more happier.

She was welcomed into the world with loving arms on both sides of their families.

Life was good, and they were on top of the world.

The day after she came into this world, Travis and Mandy took their daughter home to her new life, where she would grow and spend most of her life at.

Since she came into the family, Travis has become a more joyful and sensitive guy. Mandy could see that since him becoming a father really changed him, for the better good.

After a couple days of the new proud parents being next to their daughters side, it was time to break the news to the whole world.

One day, Travis was hanging around the house with Mandy and Lily after cancelling all of his appearances; He and Mandy were focused on the baby.

That night, he was watching his girlfriend sitting on the couch with their daughter. Him seeing the interaction between each other was great, as his heart beat fast.

He got his phone out and saw Lily hold Mandy's finger as she gave her a kiss, so that's when Travis pictured the moment to savor it forever.

Him and Mandy have been talking a bit about it, and he finally got the green light to go ahead and break the news.

And with that picture, it was perfect timing.

@tsharpwwe

"Let me break Kayfabe. @mandysacs and I have been out with "Injures" as some of you recall it. Well, we have told a lie but for a good reason. For the past nine months, we have been waiting for the arrival of our newest family member. On April 25th, Lily Rose Sharp was born and we couldn't be more happier."

That was a shock to the world of the wrestling community and fans as they had no idea that she was even pregnant in the first place.

When the news first came to the couple a while ago, they were worried that no one would accept it and make harsh remarks. But they were suprised as alot of fans and peers in the wrestling world were extremely supportive and excited for them.

That lifted their spirits as everything was falling into place.

3 months after the arrival*

Travis has gone back to appearing at anything that WWE needed him too which would be a little hard on them both.

Him and Mandy figured that it would be in the Florida or Orlando area. But they had no idea that the company would be sending him everywhere all over the United States.

With him being gone most of the week, it was starting to take a toll on Mandy as she was the only one to help take care of Lily.

She was starting to lose it as Mandy was ready to start training for her return whenever. With her losing the baby weight quickly and starting up her own fitness app soon, she needed someone with her to help take care of Lily.

That's when Mandy's mom stepped in and moved to Orlando that weekend. She would be staying in their guest bedroom downstairs and would help the couple.

A month after that*

Travis's appearances slowed down and that made Mandy very happy.

He was finally home for a month as something big was brewing.

One night, they were all having quality family time at home when Travis got a suprise phone call.