Summer Gets Extreme

A week since Travis's return*

This weekend is one of the biggest parties of the summer, Summerslam.

And this would also be Travis's first time main eventing a pay per view on the main roster.

Travis has been training very hard with a couple trainers from his past, Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk and suprisingly Dean Ambrose.

His storyline with Seth had died off and he was riding out the ride until his contract is up with WWE.

With the best extreme backround in the indy scene, he wanted to help train Travis a little bit; just to make sure that he'll have the upper hand the whole time.

Hard work was getting done outside of the company and Vince wasn't too happy about it.

He wanted all of his card competitors to be training at the well known Performance Center, but not Travis. He knew that none of the trainers would allow some of his personal trainers walk into the place from past experiences.

So he took advantage of this great opportunity and went to a undisclosed location for his training.

Now, when his training was done he would go back home and facetime Mandy.

Even though she was a couple floors higher up in the apartment building, she didn't want to see him after his training.

Travis would come home with cuts and a few red marks all over himself, and she didn't like the idea of this match.

But, being a new girlfriend; Mandy felt like it was right for her to try and talk him out of it.

The day before they leave for Mandy's homestate*

Travis got back to his apartment after his final training session, and he was patched up a bit.

He walked up to his floor with his duffle bag around his shoulder and saw Mandy standing at his door.

Travis: Hey, what's up?

Mandy: Hey..

She studied his body as she could instantly point out that he had been going too hard.

And that worried her as she didn't want him to get in trouble, or even hurt himself for his return to the ring in almost a whole year.

Travis walked over to his girlfriend, smiled at her while he unlocked his door and opened it.

He walked in and held it open for her as she stepped in.

Mandy watched Travis walk into his bedroom and throw the bag, so she walked into his living room and sat on the couch while she could see down the hall way.

She saw him pop his head out of the room and talk to her.

Travis: Hey, I'm gonna take a quick shower.

Mandy: Ok.

The bathroom door shut and she was now alone in his apartment.

So she got a bit curious and saw a not on the table.

Mandy got up and walked into the kitchen area and saw it was training sheet. Everything that was on it was a light cardio routine with "learning weapons" section.

It showed a diagram of what was going on in the training.

Number one was a kendo stick to the back and chest.

Two, was a table break.

She kept reading them and didn't like any of the moves until she saw the last one.