You're My Life Now

A week after Hell in a Cell*

Sunday morning*

Travis and Mandy flew home after the pay per view as Sonya was sent home with a minor injury she suffered after their tag title defense.

He was sent home because of the breach in ban from preforming, so he was now suspended a week.

That made it more perfect as he would now be with Mandy all week long.

And that's when the living together conversation came up, with Travis asking her when, but she would counter with who would move out?

Both Travis and Mandy were stuck as she didn't want to move out of her apartment, and Travis couldn't since his lease isn't up.

So he had one more idea, and he had no idea how she would take it.

Alarm*

Travis reached around to his bedside table to shut off the annoying sound.

He then opened one eye to see Mandy still sleeping, so he put his arms back around and felt a hand hold his together.

Mandy held him locked around her as he tried to go back to sleep, but it wasn't working.

Mandy: Whispers* We have to get up.

Travis: Also whispers* No we don't.

Mandy: Whispers* Yes we do.

Travis: Moans* no.

She then held his hand and looked back at him as he was keeping his eyes closed.

Mandy: gives him a small kiss* C'mon mister rebel on the company.

Travis: I like that name.

Mandy: No idea's.

He laughed and both got up to get ready for the day.

RAW was back in Jacksonville, Florida tomorrow night, so Travis and Mandy were going to drive there tonight to beat the traffic

It was only a two and a half hour drive so they were able to catch the concert tonight and sleep in tomorrow.

Travis was in the kitchen as Mandy was showering and getting ready for the trip.

He made a light breakfast for the two, and finished just in time as Mandy walked out wearing her "Vanquish" suit.

Mandy smiled as she sat next to her boyfriend and enjoyed the breakfast he made.

They were then planning on what was happening tonight, and since Travis and Mandy can't celebrate his birthday tomorrow from the show and appearances; Tonight was his birthday night.

After they were finished eating, Travis got up to shower as Mandy finished packing.

She got both of their bags and put them at his front door.

Mandy then sat on his couch and scrolled through her phone until Travis walked out.

She then stood up and they walked out of his apartment, locked up and went down to his garage.

Travis opened the door and pulled his truck out, while Mandy jumped in; Travis was packing them up and joined her in the front.

She took a selfie of the two leaving and posted it.

@mandysacs

"Celebrating @tsharpwwe with some A$AP, Happy birthday babe ❤"

She put her phone down and started to fall asleep.