A Break From Fantasy

2 days after SummerSlam*

Travis was sent home after the intense battle that he had with the architect. And he knew that this would only be the beginning so he best be ready since he can see what Seth is capable of.

The aftermath left Travis stuck at home recovering from the open wounds and extreme bruising.

WWE took a photo of his back and the biggest thing you could see was a huge laceration from barbwire dragging along his skin and cutting him wide open, it was also very red from biting burning of the lemons.

He was in pain but it felt like old times after he left the trainers office.

He would be out for a couple weeks while they build a storyline for him and Seth, so now he was stuck in his Orlando apartment, alone.

When Travis flew back without his girlfriend Mandy as she had to stay for the rest of Axxaas and RAW the next night.

But she promised him that she would be there to help him when she flies in.

Tuesday*

Travis was on painkillers to help ease the pain for when he laid down on the stitches.

What he doesn't know is today would be the worst day of the week.

No alarm today*

Travis woke up around nine in the morning in extreme amount of pain around his shoulder blade.

He couldn't even sit up and that was a huge problem since no one was home to help him.

All he could do was lay there, in pain and struggling to do anything.

A couple minutes later*

After trying to get his phone for the whole time, he was successful and got it off the floor.

He had multiple texts from everyone.

Sonya: Hey, how are you feeling?

Finn: Man that match Sunday was crazy!!

Mandy❤: How are you feeling? I'm at the airport right now.

Most of those were sent last night when he went to bed, so that means that someone is home to help him.

First person he called was sister.

Sonya: Sup?

Travis: Hey Dar, I need help.

Sonya: What's up?

Travis: I'm in a lot of pain.

Sonya: Ok ok, I'll be down.

He hung up and started to grunt as the pain was getting heavier and stronger.

It was getting so bad that he couldn't do anything and it hurt to do everything.

10 minutes later*

Travis heard the front door open and close, footsteps get to his door with Sonya walking in and seeing his facial expression.

Sonya: Trav? Are you alright?

Travis: No.. grunts* I'm in a lot of pain.

Sonya: Alright alright, where are the pills?

He pointed to his bathroom and watched his sister walk in and grab them.

A warm glass of water was on his bedside table still after he was supposed to take them the night before.