Some Good In The World

A week after the last chapter*

Travis and Mandy have been spending as much time as they could whenever she's back in town from the road life.

RAW and Smackdown have been all over the east coast since SummerSlam, and they're building up for the next pay per view in September; Hell in a Cell.

With Mandy and Sonya still being the women's tag team champions, WWE was building up for a rematch against the IIconics; that changed when they suddenly got rid of the rule for automatic rematches the RAW after SummerSlam.

So, the former champions were now hanging dry as they weren't able to get another shot at the titles.

That leaves Fire and Desire victories for the next couple weeks, and continuing their undefeated streak going.

Most of the WWE Universe were all on board with them getting all this moment, they deserve it.

Now, onto Travis.

He's still suspended by the WWE until next Monday, where he begins his very high, intense rivalry with one of his old friends Seth Rollins.

The creative team were getting everything in line with them and also taking suggestions. That didn't help much as everything that Travis gave out were instantly shot down by Seth.

But Travis now has this power to build his own storylines, since they were building him to become the face of WWE.

Of course Vince and his little star Rollins hated this idea, but it was best for business.

Back to the relationship of Mandy and Travis.

Everytime she would come back to Orlando, they wouldn't leave each others side one bit.

She would have five days on tour with TV recording and two days off for personal life.

When Mandy would come home, she would stay in Travis's apartment most of the time.

And when she had to leave, Travis would stay in her apartment that night and wake up with her to drop off his girlfriend at the airport.

They were on cloud nine with each other, and it was only getting better.

But at the same time it would worry Mandy, she remembered what Sonya said; The honeymoon stage always ends in a relationship and you see the real side of your partner.

She was hoping that Travis would stay as this loving, caring guy that she knows best and Sonya would always tell her that she'll see that. But there is a side of Travis that she's also seen, with the arguing and disputes at the car meet, to how extreme that this real rivalry is getting to be.

Everyone would try and calm Travis down on the story, but that would only hype him up more and add more.

Things could get interesting.

Thursday morning*

WWE granted Mandy time off early from the tour and tv dates to go with Travis this weekend.

This would be there first get away with each other since they started to date, and she was excited.

But of course Travis weren't given the tickets for nothing, this would also involve some work for the WWE with a signing at the event and an appearance later on Saturday.

As most festivals are all weekend so they would have Friday and Sunday to themselves to enjoy the time off.

With Travis*

Alarm*

Travis walked back into his bedroom and shut off the alarm clock.

He had forgotten to turn it off when he got up early this morning. Nothing was going right in his head as he was way too excited for this weekend.