Successful Day

2 weeks since the last chapter*

The build up to Money in the Bank hasn't given Mandy and Travis much time to see each other.

With her being on the road since his backstage return, she only gets one day back at home; then it's back onto the road again.

And with Travis, he's been rehabilitating as much as he can so he can reduce the return time.

Then he's being involved with most backstage writing for shows and helping the head guys.

But during his free time, he's alone; usually hanging out at home or hitting the gym, also alone.

They tried to hang out one day.

A couple days ago*

Mandy was back in Orlando and was waiting for Travis to text her.

She knew that he knew about her being home, but she had no idea what his schedule was since his role changed.

Especially with the busy schedule coming up with the upcoming pay per views.

So she killed time by cleaning a little until Mandy found herself outside on her apartment balcony with a drink, reading a book.

Mandy: ...

That's when she was interrupted by her phone dinging.

Mandy: Looks at the phone*

She cracked a smile and got all excited.

Trav❤: Are you home?

Mandy: In matter of fact, I am ❤

Trav: Would you wanna come over and hang? Maybe go eat somewhere later?

Mandy: Like a fancy restaurant?

Trav: Maybe..

Mandy: Yes!! I'll be over in ten!

Mandy got all excited since she's finally able to see her new boyfriend.

She also loves how she can call Travis her boyfriend, Mandy has been waiting before and after his accident to be able to say that.

And now she officially can.

So, she cleaned up everything on the balcony and walked back inside to change.

Thinking that it's early in the afternoon, and that they probably won't eat until late that night; she'll bring the outfit with her and change at his place.

Even though he lives eleven floors below her, she still doesn't want to leave his side.

She changed into some lounge wear and neatly grabbed her outfit for later on tonight.

Mandy then walked outside of her apartment and locked up and walked to the elevator.

She was getting more and more excited to see him, they haven't seen each other since the night they hung out after his return to RAW.

Other than the facetime calls and texts, they haven't seen each other since.

With Travis*

After getting off the phone with Mandy, he cleaned up the house a little and took a shower.

He then made reservations at a nice restaurant downtown Orlando.

And it was to Mandy's standards since she was a huge fan of rooftop restaurants.