Showdown

They only met hard resistance when they broke through the door. Just outside the entrance were hundreds of armed men. Instantly they were bombarded with bullets and Shadow got hit in the shoulder before 049 could shield her.

The three were quickly overwhelmed with gunfire and unable to move due to their nature. 049 felt the bullets shred his back as he protected Shadow, her screams from pain and fear becoming too much. 049 was certain they lost, his Carnation was doomed, he was doomed. He was strong but not even he could survive this many bullets, 096 was half bone as he sat unable to move.

Suddenly an ear-shattering roar swept the air as a wall crumbled to nothing. The massive form of 682 charged from the hole and rushed to the small group.

"Sup fuckers, back up is here!"

682 ran and stopped with a leg in front of 049 and Shadow to protect them. Roaring again as he began to whip his tail and bite helicopters from the air. 106 rose from the ground beside the battered doctor, having arrived with help at just the right time, and placed a necklace onto his neck.

"The pendant will heal you, but take it off after your heald or you'll turn to mush."

He then walked over and crochet in front of Shadow, placing a red pill on the ground.

"This is for you, it will heal all your wounds."

He waited as 049 picked up the pill and handed it to Shadow, who took it with a shaky hand. Nearly choking the first try but got it the second time, they watched as the gash on her shoulder disappeared. Not only that but they watched her tattoos fade from her body as well. With them taken care of 106 left to help in the fight.

All around them were SCP's that would normally be trying to kill each other now working as one to save his precise Carnation. 049 flinched and shot up as he felt something brush his shoulder. Before him stood the strange cat-like creature known as 860-2, its glowing eyes fixed on him. It walked over and crouched down, eyes still locked with 049.

"Do you want us to get on your back?"

It nodded and gave a sound in response, 049 nodded back. Carefully he picked Shadow up in his arms before placing her on the things back. He jumped on next and wrapped one arm around  Shadow, the other gripping the beats fur. 860-2 stood up and began to sprint into the middle of the fight. Shadow screamed and 049 was about to jump off till they were surrounded by something golden yellow.

It took a moment for 049 to realize what it was. A swarm of 553 had encased them in a protective dome. As 860-2 ran the people moved out of the way to avoid the sharp wings of the butterfly swarm. They could still see through the moving gaps of the swarm, dozens of SCP's fighting as one.

049 was a friend to all of them, he kept them healthy with his medical advice, made them calm with his gentle voice, and he had a wonderful sense of humor. They owned him so much, they were going to do all they could to give him the one thing he wanted.