The Dinner Party 2 T.H.

*This is my first time writing smut, so sorry if it's bad*

The whole taxi ride was silent, you could feel the sexual tension in the air, the question of who would make the first move, but you both waited, you both waited for the right moment.

When the taxi makes it to the hotel, you make your way into the lobby while Tom pays for the taxi. Once he comes in you both make your way to the elevator waiting for its doors to open. When it does you and Tom make your way inside, where no one is waiting for one,  just leaving you and him in the elevator alone.

When you get in the elevator you stand in front of Tom, while he is behind you, he reaches in front of you at your side to press the button of his floor, when he moves his hand back he traces it along you arm and over your shoulder and down your back. It sends chills all over you body, you couldn't contain yourself any longer and turn round and crash your lips onto his. You push him back so he's leaning against the elevator wall as your body is leaning against his. He moves one hand around your waist while the other makes its way down to your leg. He move his hand up your leg and under your dress as the slit from you dress has gained him easy access to get to your skin. When his cold hand makes contact with your skin you can't help but gasp which makes your mouth open, giving him room to slip his tongue in your mouth.

His tongue explores your mouth and you both fight for dominance, he wins and pulls you closer to him as his hands make there way to your ass and rest there. You move your lips to his jawline and then down to his neck, you begin to leave little kisses on his neck and suck it to leave hickeys and bruises, you hear his moans close to your ears and you can't help but smile. As you continue to kiss his neck the elevator doors open and Tom quickly picks you up and puts you over his shoulder, you squeal and laugh as he leaves you there and slaps your ass as he carries you to his room.

When you make it to his room he finally puts you down, you enter his room and he closes and locks the door, immediately he slams you up against the door and attacks you neck with his lips, leaving bruises on your neck, like you did to his. Your hands move to his neck and quickly go up into his hair, you begin to moan at the pleasure coming from his kisses. He looks up at you and smirks, you lean into him more and he starts to grind himself into you, you feel his clothed bulge make contact with your clothed heat.

You tilt your head back and he moves his arms round to the back of your dress, he begins to unzip it and takes the straps off your shoulders, letting the dress fall to the floor. He steps back and admires your body, as you are not wearing a bra and only red lace panties.

"You're beautiful" He says smiling at you, you smile and push him back as you lead him to the bedroom. He falls down on the bed and sits up watching you, you lean down to him and start to unbutton his shirt, once the buttons are undone you see his abs and toned body come into view, you can't help but stare, you look up to his face to see him smirking at you. You begin to trail kisses starting at the top of his chest making it all the way down to the start of his trousers. You begin to unbuckle his belt and then unbutton his trousers as he stares at you in awe. Once you take off his trousers, leaving him in his boxers you kneel down in between his legs separating them. You grab the band of his boxers and pull them off to see his member, you were taken back to how big it was and begin to get quite nervous. He grabs your chin and tilts his head up to look at him.

"Your okay, we don't have to do this" He says smiling at you

"No I'm fine" You says as you look back down to his member, you take a deep breath and then grab his member and start to lick the tip of it. He already starts to groan which gives you the confidence to put him in your mouth. He tries to speak but can't as he keeps moaning to what your doing to him as you begin to suck him off. He grabs your hair and begins to push you down more making his dick go back into your throat, which triggers your gag reflexes.

You feel a twitch in your mouth and then the cum goes down your throat, you swallow it and then look up at him, he is a sweaty mess and you can't help but giggle. He grabs you and plants you on top of him, he begins to kiss you, making his way down to your chest, he begins to kiss your breasts making moans come out of your mouth, he moves you off of him and gets up and makes his way to his suitcase where he gets a condom and makes his way back to you, he puts it on and lines himself up with your entrance.

"You ready?" He asks, you nod in response and he begins to push himself in you.

"It hurts" You say to him as the size of his dick hurts your entrance.

"It will get better, okay" He says to you as he pushes himself in you more. You shut your eyes tightly, trying not to think about the pain. Tom plants kisses on your neck which distracts you. Once he is finally fully in you the pain turns to pleasure as he begins to thrust in and out.

You both begin to moan as he begins to thrust faster. You are practically screaming at this point as he hits your g-spot making you go insane. This turns him on more causing him to move faster. You feel a knot forming in your stomach, which begins to get tighter and tighter.

"Tom, I think- I- I think I'm gonna cum" You tell him as you try to get the words out of you move

"Me too" He says as his thrust begin to come sloppy. You both cum and he slips out of you and lies next you. He gets up and gets one of his jumpers for you as he puts on some bottoms, you put on the jumper and cuddle up next to him.

"That was good" He says as he kisses your head

"Yeah it was" You say

"Umm, I was wondering if your doing anything tomorrow?" He asks you

"No why?" You ask him back

"Well, I was wondering if you wanna go on a date with me?" He asks you, you look up at him and smile

"I would love to" You say, he smiles and then kisses you as you both cuddle up to each other as you fall asleep