Stunt Gone Wrong T.H.

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I was on holiday but now I'm back. Hope you enjoy the imagine :)

You were currently on set for your third marvel movie. You had already done two, which Tom was in. You and him are very close, not in a relationship just really good friends. However, all the fans want you and Tom to be together, and due to all the rumours and speculation you've grown feelings towards him. But what you don't know is he feels the exact same way.

Anyway, it was a normal day for working on set. Filming new scenes and going over other ones. The scene today was a car chase scene. You would be on a motorbike, while Tom would be Spider-Man and swing from the buildings.

"Right Y/N for this scene we you will be driving the motorbike and a car will hit it from the side, but we will attach wires to you which will pull you up before it hits the bike" The director says to you.

"Okay, that should be fine" You say
"Now it's up to you if you want to do it or not, we can get your stunt double to do it instead" He says to you
"No I don't mind doing it, it should be fine" you reply
"Okay Cool, Well just set it up and shout on you when we're ready" he says before walking off.

You go and sit down and wait for the scene to be ready. You see Tom and you wave at him. He waves back and starts making his way towards you.

"Hey, how's you?" You ask him
"I'm good, you?" He aks you
"Tired" you reply back
"Well at least this is the last scene for today" He says
"Yeah, it shouldn't take long" you say back
"Umm, I was wondering if you want to go for dinner tonight?" He asks you nervously, you smile at him and blush.

"Like a date? You ask him
"Well it doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be a date" he says
"No, I would love it to be a date" you reply, smiling at him. He looks at you with the biggest smile on his face.

"I'll pick you up at 6" he says smiling. You nod in reply. You both hear your names getting called by the director. You both get up and make your way to the road where the scene is.

"Okay, for this scene we only need Y/N, then Tom you will be in the next one okay" Tom nods and backs off the set, while you get on the motorbike and get wires attached to you.

"Okay, the wires will pull you up off the motorbike and in the next scene Tom will swing in and catch you mid air. You will be pulled out just before the car hits the motorbike, so don't be scared if you see it getting really close okay, the wires will pull you up. Also, the motorbike will go quite fast, so make sure you hold tight" the director says looking at you, you nod at him and then position yourself for the scene.

A man yells action and you begin to drive the motorbike, it starts getting faster and faster, making its way in the direction of the place where the car will hit the motorbike. When it gets to it you look to the left where the car is, you wait for the wires to lift you up but they don't. Before you can jump off the motorbike the car hits with full power. The power launched you off it and you land on the ground. You groan in pain as your body aches.

Crew members run over to you. You look up and see Tom next to you.

"Don't move, you're gonna be okay" He says over and over again, you can hear the wordiness in his voice. Crew members are around you as well, some panicking while others are calling emergency services and running to get the medics.

"Am I gonna be okay?" You ask Tom as you start to panic
"You're gonna be fine" he reassures you, you can tell he is in shock. So are you, but the pain overrules it. The medics finally get to you and move you to a filming tent. Not letting anyone in, they check your body and head. They give you oxygen as you are struggling to breathe. You have a few broken ribs, and a broken ankle, with minor head and back injuries. They clean you up as you have a small cut on your head.

The ambulance finally arrives. They get you on a stretcher and take you to the ambulance.

"Wait can Tom please come with me?" You ask one of the paramedics, they nod their head and go and find him. After a couple of minutes the same paramedic comes back into the ambulance with Tom behind him. Tom sits down next to you and grabs your hand. You look at him, he has small tears in his eyes.

"Hey, I'm gonna be okay" you say as you try to reassure him
"I know but I can't help but worry about you, you mean so much to me"  He says looking at you. You smile at him and bring one of your hands up to wipe his tears. He looks at you and smiles.

"You mean a lot to me too" you say back to him, he leans in and kisses your cheek.

You hold hands while the ambulance drives off, making its way to the hospital.