Open Mic P.P.

Sorry it's a bit short, Hope you enjoy :) @kayla_cruz2019

It was a normal day at school. You were currently walking down the hallway with your boyfriend Peter when you saw Liz Allen putting up posters for an open mic thing tomorrow in the gym hall.

"You have to sign up and perform Y/N" Peter says looking at you and then back at the poster.

"I don't know, I mean what if I'm bad?" You ask him.

"Y/N I've heard you sing, and you're amazing, you have nothing to worry about" He reassures you as he pulls you closer to him.

"Okay, I'll do it" You say as you wrap your arms around him.

The rest of the day went quick, you went home and started to practice for the open mic tomorrow. You were excited but nervous. You grabbed your guitar and began to play and sing, picking songs which you think would be good to perform. After hours of playing and singing you had finally picked the two songs for tomorrow. You went to bed early and waited for the morning to come.

The next day you got up and got ready and made your way to school. You met Peter, Ned and MJ. They were all waiting for you and you can tell by their faces they were excited to see you perform.

"Good luck Y/N your gonna be amazing" Ned and MJ said before they made their way into the hall.

"Thanks guys" You replied back.

"Hey, good luck, you're gonna be so good" Peter says, he gives you a quick peck before he makes his way into the hall.

You make your way into the back of the stage and start to get ready. You begin to sort your guitar and look out of the curtain to see everyone. There were a lot of people in the crowd but your eyes met Peter's. His eyes immediately lock onto yours and he gives you a little wink and a cheeky smile. You laugh at him and continue to practice and warm up.

"And now up next is Y/N L/N" Liz Allen announces on the mic.

You make your way out and the crowd applause you on your way out onto the stage. You sit on the little stool on the stage and set your guitar, so you're ready to play.

"I'm going to sing a song called something I need by Moira Dela Torre" You say into the mic.

You begin to play the guitar and begin to sing. You look up and see the crowd's reaction and they're all shocked. The only people who knew you could sing was Peter, MJ and Peter. But everyone seems to like it, they begin to slowly clap to the beat of the guitar which makes a massive smile grow on your face. You see a few people stand up and you immediately see Peter, MJ and Ned stand up. They clap to the beat and smile at you. They think you're amazing, but Peter thinks your incredible. He's so proud of you and loves the sound of your voice. You finish struming the guitar and sing the final line.

The whole crowd stands up and applause. You bow and smile. You can't believe everyone liked it, you didn't think you were that good but it shocked you how many people liked you.

"I have another song to play, I hope you don't mind" You say into the mic, as a response the crowd cheers.

You begin to play another tune from the song Spring Day by BTS. The crowd loves it and your eyes meet Peter's again. He has a huge smile on his face. You smile back at him, you continue to sing the song and look at Ned and MJ. They look like proud parents and you can't help but try not to laugh. You finish the song and stand up after finishing it. The crowd erupts, and clap and cheer for you as you make your way off the stage.

When you get out of the hall, you make your way into the hallway. Many people pass you and congratulate you and tell you how you were so good, you thank them and you see Peter waiting for you. You run up to him and he wraps his arms around you, he spins you around which makes you laugh. He puts you down and kisses you and smiles at you.

"You were so good" Peter says to you.

"Thank you and thank you for the support" You reply as you kiss him.

Ned and MJ make their way over to you and Peter. They congratulate you and you all make your way out of the school and spend the night together eating pizza and watching star wars.