Chapter 11: Future Diary

After the talk, Tetsuya and Kazunari moved smoothly, unfalteringly, they went back to place where they left their lovers. It feels like nothing had happened between them. Their bond is more stronger than confrontation to each other. Within moments, they reached where the two older male sat quietly in one bench.

"Kana, Let's go to the cafeteria!"

Kei nodded. "We'll see you later Shi, Tetsu-chan."

When they finally left alone. Sei Shi looked at Tetsuya figure, staring down in front of him, his expression lay, still the usual blankness. No one dared to say something, with each additional minute of staring, they gained more and more thoughts toward the other.

"Are you bored?" Shi asked instead of asking the questions he had in mind.

Tetsuya blinked.

Single thought.

He leant forward and put his lips into the silverhead for seconds. "Idiot Shi."

Then he turned his back, crossing his arms, looking above the sky, as clouds slowly swimming through. He might not be able to see his Sei Shi face, but, surely the other have reddening ears.

Really. . . you're an idiot.

"Why are you not asking me? Even though you're listening to us." began Tetsuya.

"I know you're there with Kana-nii, but you guys left when Kazunari-kun asked me something about Akashi-kun..." He paused, looking above the sky and continued." If I have feelings for my previous captain? That I like him?"

Tetsuya cheek's flushed red. Why the heck is he muttering here there kind of nonsense. It's the first time he did something like, initiating a kiss to the silverhead. How shameless he could be, out in public face, for everyone to see, and then the way he sounded like a high school girlfriend.

Feeling the heat rising up. " I hope you to ask me." Oh, god, he wished the soil eat him right now. This made him feel his heart wanting to rip out from his chest, it's beating so fast, loud enough that he could heard it.

Sei Shi chuckled, reached his arms up to twine around Tetsuya's slim waist, and softly breathed out. The bluenette almost shrieked, he don't expected it, the sudden movements, as always the other did are without warning.

"I'm waiting for you to tell me." The silverhead whispers in a deep, calmed voice.

"You do?" Tetsuya asked, grasping Sei Shi's hand. " Is that why you guys left when I replied Kazunari-kun."

That was true enough, a conversation earlier is what he didn't see coming, it feels comical. And as much he wanted to avoid or ignore it. He cannot chose a pattern like that when his Sei Shi is around, right there.

"Are you willing to answer when I'm there listening to you?"

Tetsuya hold added more weight as he took another deep breath. "What If I said something that will hurt you and what if I lied to you when telling it."

"You won't do that." Sei Shi said. " I know you won't, because I trust you more than anyone in this lifetime. If you ever lie, eventually, the next day, tomorrow, next week or next month, you will tell me the truth."

Silence engulfed between them. As if they do not need words anymore. He, Tetsuya could tell his heartbeats going mad, loudly over and over again. He really—cannot let his guard down or else he will drown.

"Shi. . . I said to Kazunari-kun..."

A while ago, amidst of thoughts inside of his mind. The words thrown at him are like a bombed. It's so unexpected and will able to destroy everything in one wrong move.