Chapter 13: Gemini's Game

It has been roughly two weeks passed ever since all the four of them choose to attend Shitesu University. Perhaps it's too early to say, but the new group found themselves enjoying and loving the change of school. Even they don't speak it out loud, the environment is different from their previous schools.
Tetsuya along with his friends can be themselves without hiding anything.

The surrounding students are all in good spirits whether it comes to their academics and club activities. All are doing things occurred to their own will with satisfaction.

"Kuroko-senpai! Kuroko-senpai!" His head turned around, and he looked at the pair of freshmen, running in their heals toward him. The bluenette have a clue why they're coming to him, and he cannot help but sighed quietly. He put down the ball, before facing the bubbly juniors.

"Hmm?"

"WE HEARD THE NEWS!" Both the youth shouted in chorus.

Tetsuya smiled. "I'm glad you guys heard the news. Now-"

"Oh my god! It's real! We're having a coach! A real coach! "

"I hope it's a girl coach! A cute girl with big front! Neh, Kuroko-senpai you also agree to me right? Someone who is shy at first glance but when she looks at you, your heartbeat will move faster more than before!" The freshmen keep mumbling his desires and failed to notice a person's standing behind him. His friend slowly shrank feeling the cold sweats running down on his face. Meanwhile, those people who are watching from afar quietly goes back to their business as the temperature inside of gymnasium decreases.

"I hope this new coach will be kind not like Senior Hong. He is a tyrant emperor beheading his soldiers for being not a superhuman! Such a scary persona! Kuroko-senpai why choose him as our coach when he is already in college team ah!"

"Then, how about asking the person?"
Tetsuya said.

"Person? You mean Senior Hong! Nah, He is a scary man!"

"Ah, is that so, Thank you for honest compliment Mushi-kun." As if there an ice bucket of water showered into the youth. He completely turned into stone just hearing the velvety voice.

No way!

"Shi-kun." Tetsuya uttered, looking at his silverhead. "Don't bully the weak."

Mushi wants to protest that he's not a weak but decided shutting his mouth.

Sei Shi just smiled sweetly akin to the molasses and walked toward his cute bluenette. He stood before him as his fingers gently touches the blue locks.
It's indeed soft, each of strands are so smooth making the young silverhead to become addicted touching it. The bluenette is already aware of his Sei Shi odd liking to his hair, and he doesnt bother of stopping the male. When he don't hate the action in the first place.

He like it honestly. But, he had no plan saying it out loud.

"Tetsuya, it seems the juniors do not like my training menu. Do you think they hate me?" Seeing the curving lips into playful smile, Tetsuya so quickto push the male a little . The other didn't mind his actions.

"Shi-kun, stop bullying the weak."

Everyone who heard the bluenette words wants to retort back.

We are not weak ah!

However, the temporary silverhead coach beat them by speaking out his own sentences.

"Tetsuya, you are weak right now."

Oh. God! All of the people seemed to forget how breathing works, except Sei Shi and Tetsuya who left staring at one another.

Why did the Senior Hong of them said those words?