The Interview

After dropping Analeigh off to daycare Star had a job interview to go to. When she walked in the building it was very grand and luxurious. She approached the front desk and was greeted by the friendly secretary.
Laura: Hello! How can I help you?
Star: Umm I have an appointment with Mr. Sanchez...
Laura: Okay, one moment please! You can take a seat right over there!
Star sat in one of the seats and waited for the secretary to come back. Then Laura came back.
Laura: Alright Mr. Sanchez is ready for you! His office is up the stairs and to the left!
Star: Okay, Thank you...
Star walked up the marble stairs and to his office. She knocked on his door. He was on the phone with someone. He signaled her to walk in. Star walked in and sat on chair in front of his desk. He hung up his phone. Star bit her lip and he observed her body.
Aaron: Starletta?
Star: Um... yes Starletta Jones but please call me Star.
Aaron: Alright Star tell me a little about yourself.
Star: I'm 23 years old, I have an associates degree and in my free time I like to read while I relax.
Aaron: Okay, oh wow you're so qualified aren't you?
Star: I would hope you think so.
Aaron smiles at her and she began to smile brightly.
Aaron: Do you have any questions for me?
Star: Umm... How old are you?
Aaron: 30
Star: Oh wow! You look um very good... for your um... age
He could tell she was very nervous.
Star: Do you have any kids or a wife?
Aaron: Married. No kids though.
Star: Oh you have all the time to think about having kids with your wife right?
Aaron: Mmhm... how about you? Married? Boyfriend?
Star: I'm not married but there is someone in my life...
Aaron: Oh what a boyfriend? Fiancé?
Star: Nothing like that, I didn't tell you everything so, I have a daughter she's special to me... Her name is Analeigh and she's 4 I love her so much! More than anything!
Aaron: That is very sweet! Well Star it's not like me to do this but, You're hired right on the spot!
Star: Oh- Oh my god! Are you serious? Thank you! Thank you so much!
Aaron: I'll give you call with details later!
Star: Thank you!
Star stood up and shook his hand. She was so eager to start at her new job soon.