The Test

Star rushed to her bathroom to throw up in the toilet. Kylie rubbed her eyes and sat up.
Star: You hungry Moo?
Kylie: Yes Mommy...
Star grabbed Kylie out of her bed because Kylie wanted to sleep with Star last night. She walked downstairs with Kylie on her hip, then a minute later Analeigh came downstairs.
Star: Are you hungry Analeigh?
Analeigh: Mhm!
Star made them oatmeal and chopped some fruit for them to eat for breakfast.
Kylie: Ick! I don't want it!
Star: Oh Kylie just eat it...
Kylie crossed her small arms and shook her head. Star sighed.
Star: I don't feel like this shit today... look Kylie...
Star ate a spoon of Kylie's oatmeal and some of her fruit. She handed Kylie her spoon.
Star: You eat some.
Kylie ate a spoonful of oatmeal.
After breakfast Kylie and Analeigh playing in the playroom.
Analeigh: Not like that Kylie, like this!
Analeigh was showing Kylie how to pirouette. 

Analeigh: Do it like this Kylie!
Kylie: I can't Sissy it's too hard! Can you show me your moves!?
Analeigh: Okay!
Analeigh began to do flips and tricks for Kylie. Star overheard them talking and smiled while she was putting their clean laundry away. It was nearly noon so Star was making Analeigh and Kylie lunch. Star was making them quesadillas for lunch. She cooked their quesadilla them gave them each some baby carrots and apple juice.
Star: Kylie! Ana!
Kylie ran to the kitchen.
Star: Are you hungry Kylie? Ana!
Kylie: Yes Mommy!
Star: Ok. Analeigh!
Analeigh: Yes!
Star: Come eat!
Analeigh: Ok!
She ran into the kitchen.
Star: It shouldn't take 3 times for me to get your attention Ana...
Analeigh: Sorry Mommy...
Star: You hungry?
She nodded her head and smiled then Star grinned back.
Star: Alright, go sit at the table, I'll bring it to you.
Analeigh skipped over to the dining room table and sat down. Star came over with their food and sat their plates in front of them. They began to eat their quesadillas. Kylie stopped eating.
Star: What's wrong Kylie?
She did this frowning face. Star bit Kylie's little quesadilla.
Star: It taste fine Kylie. Just eat it!
Kylie frowned more and crossed her arms.
Star: Come on Kylie you do this every time! Just eat the damn food!
Star felt light headed and dizzy. She ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet.
She flushed the toilet and put the toilet lid down. She sat down and thought about it. She already knew the inevitable but wanted to make sure of it. She left the bathroom and went back downstairs to the dining room.
Star: When you guys are finished eating, we're gonna go to the store really quick.
Analeigh: Okay!
After lunch Star and the girls got ready to go to Target. When she finished dressing them she did their hair. Pigtails with flower hair ties for Analeigh and a bun with a big bow for Kylie. Star just put a regular ponytail in her hair. She grabbed her keys and bag then they left the house. She drove to the store and they walked in. Star looked around for the pregnancy test. She observed the different types of pregnancy test and grabbed a 'Clearblue' one. Of course Analeigh and Kylie ran off. Star looked around and found them in the toy aisle.
Analeigh: Mommy can I get this!?
She showed Star the 'L.O.L' doll.
Star sighed
Star: Ana you and these damn LOL dolls... sure come on Kylie...
Star held out her hand and Kylie grabbed her hand. Kylie showed her mother the toy she had picked. It was a little play-doh donut maker.
Star: That's the toy you want Moo?
Kylie smiled and nodded her head. They walked to the register.
Analeigh: Mommy I want this!
Star: Really Analeigh...
Star put the candy on the conveyer belt. The cashier rang up her stuff, the cashier gave the young mom a look of pity considering she already had 2 kids, and was buying a pregnancy test, then she warmly smiled.
Clerk: Your total is, $30.32. Will this be cash or card?
Star: Card.
Star inserted her debit card into the machine. When she finished her transaction, the cashier gave her a receipt and her bag.
Clerk: Have a nice day!
Star: Thank you.
Star grabbed the bag and Kylie's hand then they went to Star's car. She drove home and seen something in her mail box. She picked up the envelope and read it. Star sighed.
Star: The damn electric is due...
She opened the house door and the kids ran in. Later on in the day. Star was making them dinner. She was making homemade meatballs. When she finished she plated their food.
Star: Ana!? Kylie!?
Kylie ran in the kitchen
Kylie: Yes Mommy!?
Star: You ready to eat dinner?
Kylie: Mhm!
Star: Analeigh!?
Analeigh came to the kitchen
Analeigh: Yes Mommy?
Star: You wanna eat dinner?
Analeigh: Umm... yea.
Star: Can you girls sit at the table?
They went to the dining room and sat down. Star came over and sat their food in front of them. Star sat down and ate her dinner with them. This was the first meal she's had eaten all day. Star was cleaning up after dinner when she heard Kylie's screech and screaming. Star sighed softly. Kylie came running into the kitchen.
Star: What's the matter Kylie?
The 3 year old girl was bawling.
Kylie: Ana hit me!
Star: Analeigh!
Analeigh: Yes?...
Star: Get down here!
Analeigh slowly walked in the kitchen
Star: Why did you hit her?
Analeigh began to get very upset over her mad mother.
Analeigh: I hit her because... because she is very annoying and wouldn't stop touching my stuff!
Star: What stuff?
Analeigh: My American Girl and my doll house and... and all my toys and stuff!
Star: So you hit her? Come here!
Star signaled the child over with her index finger and Analeigh slowly approached. Star grabbed Analeigh turned her around and smacked her butt a few times. Star realized what she had done in rage and looked at her crying Analeigh. Star grabbed Analeigh and Analeigh wrapped her arms around Star's waist. Star held Analeigh's head close to her stomach and Star kissed her forehead. After cleaning up, Star made sure Ana and Kylie bathed as well as brushed their teeth. It was nearly 8:30 so Star was putting them to bed.
Star: Ana, it's time for bed.
There was no response
Star: Chickie?
There was still no response so she went to Analeigh's room. She seen Analeigh fast asleep in bed. All that crying had tuckered her out. Star kissed her forehead and shut her door. She went back in her room to find Kylie sitting on her bed sucking her thumb.
Star: Moo Moo it's time for bed.
Kylie took her thumb out of her mouth and pouted at Star.
Kylie: I wanna sleep with you mommy!
Star: No. Come we're going to your room.
Kylie started to whine and throw a fit.
Star seen Sofia the First on her tv as Kylie had been watching that last night when she slept in Star's bed. Star felt sick to her stomach so she ran to her bathroom and puked up the dinner she had just ate. Star flushed the toilet then she saw the pregnancy test on her sink counter and grabbed it. She opened it, pulled down her underwear and sat on the toilet. She put the test underneath her and began to urinate on the stick. She heard noise outside the door in her room.
Star: Kylie you better be laying down!
She put the cap on the part where she had peed. She sat it on the counter. She finished her business in the bathroom and left. Kylie was riled up and jumping on the bed. Star smacked her butt.
Star: Lay your ass down!
Kylie began to throw a tantrum.
Star: Oh my gosh! Kylie shut up!
Kylie laid her head down and rubbed her eyes. She began to doze off so Star went back in the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was gaining weight. She went over and stepped on the scale in her bathroom. She waited then looked down. It read "150.6". She went back over to the sink and glanced down. She picked up the pregnancy test and read it. It said "pregnant". Star sighed. Of course it had to be Aaron she hadn't been with anyone else. She was about to shower so she ran the shower water and undressed herself. She grabbed her pink loofah and got in the shower. She let the warm water run down her body, she let water run through her hair and began to lather in some shampoo. She rinsed her hair and began to think.

"When did Aaron get me pregnant?"

This is only part 1 and part 2 will be out shortly so stay posted!💕