Flashbacks and Memories (Slight Smut)

Analeigh was playing with her toys in the living room

Analeigh was playing with her toys in the living room. Star was in the kitchen then came back to the living room she had a bottle of water and a snickers. She unwrapped it and took a bite out of it. Then Analeigh looked at her mom and her face lit up.
Analeigh: Mommy! I want that!
Star: What Analeigh!
Analeigh: I want some!
Star: Take a bite.
Analeigh took a small bite chewed then swallowed it.
Analeigh: I want it!
Analeigh began to whine
Star: This is mine Analeigh! Not everything is yours!
Analeigh began to cry
Analeigh: Mommy I want it!
She began to fall and throw a tantrum. Star sighed and took one last small bite.
Star: Here Analeigh! Get up!
Analeigh whimpered and took the candy out of Star's hand.
Star: Damn I can't have shit to myself
She felt something coming up and ran into the bathroom where she began to vomit into the toilet. It made her think about when she was pregnant with Analeigh. Then she went back to her living and sat on the couch where she drank some water while she zoned out watching tv.

~Flashback~

Star remembered...
The moaning and panting. The kissing, pounding and thrusting.

~Further into the Flashback~
"The Date"

Geo and Star were texting
Geo: Ima be there in like 5-10 minutes😉
Star: Ok💜
Star put her phone down and fluffed her hair then sent pictures to her friends group chat.
Emma: That's too sexy, save it for me😩
Becca: Star just tryna get this lul dick right quick.
Star: It's just a date babes 😘
Becca: Just a "date" right😏
Then Geo texted her
Geo: I'm out front
Star: Alright here I come😊
Star grabbed her small purse and went downstairs then out the door she seen his Maserati SUV and her face lit up. She got in his car and shut the door.
Star: Hey Geo
She reached over and hugged him.
Geo: Ay girl you look so damn good.
He bit his lip
Star: Thank you Geo...
*At the restaurant*
Geo and Star were seated at their table when the waiter came to them.
Waiter: Hi I'm gonna be your server today can I start you off with any drinks?
Geo: Gin and tonic
Waiter: Okay and for the lady?
Star: Seltzer please...
Waiter: Okay you want it with ice or a lemon...
Star: Sure... light ice and a lemon is fine.
Waiter: Okay...
Geo gave a side eye to the flirting waiter.
Waiter: I'll be back with your drinks
The waiter walked away. Star and Geo struck up conversation.
Star: So... what do you see in your future Geo?... Like if you ever got someone pregnant like what would you do?
She put her elbows on the table and bridged her fingers underneath her chin. Then she looked him in the eyes. Star NEEDED to know the answer to this.
Geo: I think I want to be married but I don't think I want that right now but I do think that settling down in my future. But kids and a wife I don't see it anytime soon... but I see it happening
Star: I see...
His words hit her somewhere personal. This wasn't her and Geo's first date. The last time they went on a date, they had sex. Unprotected. She didn't know if she was pregnant or not and didn't want to "disturb" anything with Geo. She knew she was only 18 but this was...a life...
Geo: What you see in your future?
Star: Umm...We- Well I was gonna be an accountant cause my father wants me to attend finance in college. I see myself having a baby not that far in my future. I would want to have something with my child's father....
Star gave him a subtle hint of what could be.
Geo: Oh ok you got family goals... and Star don't worry about what he wants do whatever makes you happy... don't ever spend your life unhappy living someone else's perfect life cause you'll never get a chance to live your life.
Star couldn't help but smile then bit her lip and fluttered her eyes. Geo smirked back and looked her up and down. They exchanged flirtatious looks for a bit. Then he did a slow lip bite and she began to blush and broke their eye contact. She looked down a whispered under her breath
Star: shit..
Then he chuckled
Geo: You're so crazy...