Fat? Under Construction🚧(Smut)

⚠️‼️Not Finished Under Construction⚠️‼️

Aaron came to see Kylie who was now asleep along with Analeigh

Aaron came to see Kylie who was now asleep along with Analeigh. Star was wiping off the counter top while Aaron sat at the kitchen island. He watched her clean she was still mesmerizing to him.
Star: How's your wife?
Star has a sarcastic tone.
Aaron: Really Star?
Star scoffed.
Star: I'm serious Aaron, really how is she?
Aaron: She's fine Star. How are you?
Star: Good I suppose. Ana and or Kylie are always following me everywhere I go...
Star talked while Aaron observed her body. Her butt, thighs, hips, stomach, breast then looked up where he saw Star looking right into his eyes. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. She went back to wiping the counter.
Aaron: Something is different about you...
Star: Oh really Aaron like what?...
Aaron: You look like you've gained some weight.
Star: Well I'm not looking like a super model everyday like your wife! You want someone like that you know where my door is and it's 5 pounds at most!
Aaron: Star I didn't mean it like that at all...
He stared at her body again. Star threw the rag in the sink.
Star: Aaron you keep staring at my body.
She took off her oversized black shirt. Reveling her boobs and underwear. He observed her areola and her big, swollen nipples in the middle.
Aaron: Star!
Star: Aaron this is what you wanna see right? What my body looks like naked. There's my titties...
They were so plump and nice. She walked over to Aaron and touched his bulge. She led him to her couch where he sat down. Star got on her knees then pulled down Aaron's pants and underwear. She grabbed his erect penis and began to give him a blowjob. Her mouth went up and down. She stoped and stood up. She pulled down her panties and Aaron smirked with excitement.
Star: Since you think I got fatter how about I show you that this pussy is the same?
She rubbed her lips against his piece and stuck it in. She moaned softly. She used her warm wet insides to go up and down on Aaron's junk. They stroked for a little, while Star panted and moaned. She was little tired now. She put her hands on the coffee table and Aaron stood up. He put his piece inside her.
Star: Ah! Yes Aaron...
She faintly called out his name he loved it when she did that. He started to pound it in harder making her moan and pant. He liked the sound her fat ass made when his dick thrusted inside her.