My name is Ana...

Star was at her desk working and Aaron was in his office doing some work. Her personal cell phone rang. She slyly answered it. It was Ms. Donna from Analeigh's preschool. Star did her best to keep her voice down.
Star: Ms. Donna I'm at work, is everything okay?
MD: Well Star it's about Analeigh's behavior...
Star scoffed
Star: Is Analeigh acting out?
MD: Yea, crying, throwing toys and being defiant! She's being held right now!
Star: Oh my gosh! Can you call me back if she keeps throwing tantrums?
MD: Okay baby, bye bye!
Star: Bye!
They hung up Star exhaled, she was so annoyed. Her blood was boiling and she turned flush faced. She began to fan herself with a magazine.
Star: She is gonna get it!
Then one of her coworkers came by.
Laura: Is everything okay Star? You don't look so good...
Star: Yea, I'm fine... just let me get back to this work.
Laura: Alright, you let me know if anything is wrong!
Then Laura walked away. Star went back to work.
*Later*
Star was typing emails on her computer then Ms. Donna called her again.
Star: I swear man!
Then Star answered her phone.
Star: Hello?
Star heard Analeigh screaming and crying in the background.
MD: Star honey, she just won't let up! She keeps on being defiant I just don't know why she's acting this way!
Star: I'm sick of this... can I just come pick her up?
MD: Alright, see you in a few!
Star: Bye!
MD: Bye Bye!
She got up from her desk and knocked on Aaron's office door.
Aaron: Come in!
Star walked in
Star: Aaron?
Aaron: What is it Star?
Star: Umm my daughter is acting out at pre-K. Can I go pick her up?
Aaron: Well if you must, can you just go get her and bring her back here?
Star: Umm... sure be back in a few minutes!
Star rushed to her car and drove to Analeigh's preschool, she went inside.
MD: Hey Star!
Analeigh was sitting in a chair sucking her thumb and tears streaming down her cheeks.
Star: Hi Ms. Donna... Really Analeigh...
Star wiped Analeigh's face and gathered her belongings. They got her stuff and left to go back to Star's car. She drove back to her job and walked in her job.
Laura: Aww she is so pretty!
Star: Thank you!
Laura: Hi cutie!
Analeigh shyly waved at Laura then walked back to her desk. Aaron approached them and bent down to Analeigh's level.
Aaron: What's your name?
Analeigh hugged her mom's leg. Then Star pushed her leg out, Aaron looked up, Star was looking away and rubbing the back of her neck.
Star: He asked you what your name was!
Analeigh: Ana...
Star: Analeigh! Her name is Analeigh!
Aaron: Nice to me you Analeigh!
Star sat Analeigh on a chair and the end of her desk so she could keep an eye on her and still work.
Analeigh: Mommy I'm hungry!
Star opened her lunchbox she had a PB&J, Goldfish, Apple Sauce and a Juice Box. Star took the sandwich out of the sandwich bag.
Star: Here.
She began eating Goldfish.
Star: Can Mommy have a bite?
Analeigh: Mhm!
Star took a bit out of one of Analeigh's Peanut Butter and Jelly triangles. She savored it, considering she didn't eat much. Then she went back to working.
Analeigh: Mommy I'm bored!
Star: You should've stayed at Pre-K!
Analeigh began to whine and Star began to get annoyed.
Star: Analeigh! You're really starting to tick me off!
Analeigh pouted and began to cry.
Star: Shut the hell up! Here!
Star handed Analeigh her phone. Star sighed.
Star: You're so aggravating...
While working Star became nauseous
Star: shit...
Star jumped up and rushed to the bathroom where she began to hurl into the toilet. She threw up then flushed the toilet and stood up. She washed her hands then wiped her mouth and dried her hands. She put her hand on the counter and stared at herself in the mirror.
Aaron: Did your mommy leave you out here by yourself?
Analeigh nodded her head
Aaron: Where did she go?
Analeigh pointed toward the bathroom
Aaron: Is she using the restroom?
Analeigh: Mhm!
Star came out the bathroom and rushed over to Analeigh.
Star: Was she causing problems? Ana were you bothering Mr. Aaron?
Aaron: Oh not at all, but Star can I see you in my office?
Star: Sure...
They walked in his office and Star sat on his desk and he shut the door.
Aaron: I need you to call our brand rep then email Jessica Range...
She rolled her eyes
Star: Great more work
He got in between her legs
Aaron: Complaining Ms. Star?
He kissed her lips she rolled her eyes again
Star: Not at all Mr. Sanchez...
The kisses turned to making out and he unbuttoned her shirt. Then Star pushed him back. Got off the desk and stared at him. She swiftly buttoned her shirt back.
Star: I'm sorry Aaron... My daughter is out there and I have so much work to do... Come over tomorrow night and I'll make it up to you, I promise.
Aaron: Alright then...
Star left and closed the door. She touched her stomach then exhaled through her mouth and went back over to her desk.
Star: Are you seriously gonna do this again Starletta he is a married man.
Star thought about it but all she wanted was to please Aaron and make him feel good.