The Deed(Smut)

Star: Why'd you ask me to lock the door?
He raised both his eyebrows and smirked.
Aaron: Hello Star...
She sat on his desk and crossed her legs.
Aaron: I would love to get to know you better...
Star: Really?
He nodded once.
Aaron: Tell me everything.
Star: Okay...
Star went into detail about the different things in her life talking about her ups and downs. Then Aaron talked about his life how he met his wife and became so successful.
Aaron: You know what Star? I really like your personality...
He kissed her and she kissed him back. He was in between her legs as if her meaty thighs were a vacuum pulling him in. She stoped kissing him.
Star: Aaron, You have a wife...
Aaron: So, she's been so distant lately. Plus you are so different from her. Your body, lips, hair, so loving and motherly...
Star stared into his eyes. Then they began kissing again. He took off her shirt and worked his hands up her skirt. They kissed more she undid his belt then his pants. He pulled out his member and she rubbed it while leaving kisses on his lips. He maneuvered her panties off. She laid back on his desk and he put it in. She had her legs up and he tingled her insides with his piece.
Aaron: So you don't gotta moan?
Star: N-Na-Naw I can... take it.
Star got of his desk turned around bent over and he finished with her from behind.
Aaron: Fuck!
Star: MMM!
Star put her panties and shirt back on then her heels while Aaron fixed his pants.
Star: Aaron that was so good... but I need to pick up my daughter from pre-k.
Aaron: Alright see you tomorrow Star...
Star: Bye
She kissed him before she left then went to her car and drove to Analeigh's preschool.
Analeigh: Mommy!
Star smiled down at her child.
MD: Star...
Star: I'm not gonna be late anymore Ms. Donna it's just this job...
MD: Alright then...
Star grabbed Analeigh's stuff and went back to her car. Then she drove home.