[00:25]

|| THIRD PERSON ||

"babe, im home," the youngest called out excitedly, gently closing the door behind him, wondering where in the world his little blonde was.

its been the only thing coursing through his mind ever since this morning. he hated the fact that he still had class today.

all he wanted was to spend time with jimin. it sucked not being able to do that for so long.

at least now he finally had the chance.

jungkook let out a heavy sigh as he wandered through their shared apartment, letting his things cover the counter as he made his way towards their room.

there were many things running through his mind all day, school was definitely not one of them.

jungkook usually liked being in class, he got a good sense of being surrounded by knowledge and knowing he'd have the most beautiful face to come home to once it was all over.

none of that was the case today.

his mind was running anywhere but school. all he could think about was what today would consist of once his boyfriend was back in his arms.

it almost even angered him how long it seemed to take today. the raven couldn't help but feel that time was testing him despite it only being six o'clock.

that's why he was glad to be home.

he ended up checking his phone before leaving class, he knew about the latter's supposed surprise.

the only thing he wasn't entirely too sure about was what it meant. he was honestly expecting a huge feast of some sort, knowing the blonde's passion for culinary.

it struck him for confusion when the apartment smelt of vanilla rather than food.

perhaps he was just overthinking again, though. that was more than likely the case.

that's why he didn't have much of an initial reaction as he walked along the length of their hallway. nothing seemed out of place so what could this surprise possibly be? he wasn't sure.

ironically enough, one of the last things rolling through his mind was exactly what he was met with the minute he opened their door to look for his boyfriend.

there he was.

jimin, already laying in submissive position, with a long pink sweater on and a hint of white lace panties poking out from his bent knees.

jungkook's breath instantly halted.

"jesus christ," he gasped out, looking at the beautiful blonde with dark eyes; he immediately started slipping off his own jacket and undoing the belt around his jeans. "you look so fucking good right now, holy shit."

the bed beneath them dipped as the younger finally collapsed between his spreading legs, causing the blonde to release some giggles as jungkook struggled between undressing himself and leaving touches along his sides. 

"careful there, big guy." jimin teased, threading his fingers through the wavy midnight mess, all of their clothes starting to scatter. "I think you're a little too eager."

jungkook leant down and dove right into his boyfriend's presented throat.

"I don't care," the younger mumbled, spreading the latter's legs further apart as he started grinding, slipping the lace off and hovering above him in only his t-shirt and boxers. "when it comes to you, I am."

he left a few marks along the latter's skin before pulling back, panting. he admired the blonde and his perfect glistening glory, a smile soon spread along his lips.

"clearly you know that." jungkook winked, tearing the t-shirt over his own head and inching his fingers up the latter's pink sweater, caressing his skin.

jimin softly winced, feeling a shortness of pain shoot through his body once the younger squeezed at his waist, pinning it to the mattress.

"you okay?" the younger quickly halted his actions, sensing the discomfort and cupping the blonde's face, brushing the hair that fell from his forehead out of his eyes.

"yeah.." jimin softly grimaced, nearly forcing himself to feel comfortable. "still a little sore. just go easy on me."

"always." the younger assured, leaning back down to press chaste kisses along his entire cheek, rubbing softly and gently at the naked skin this time. "you want this, right?"

jimin nodded, suppressing a small whine as his boyfriend exposed his own length, slipping away from the last bits of hesitation and paranoia. 

jungkook continued leaving soft marks all over the blonde's skin, sinking in the glory of receiving pretty, soft moans for reward.

"happy birthday, kookie." jimin softly gasped, sighing as jungkook aligned at his entrance, grabbing his hips and securing them. "go ahead and open up your present."

jungkook groaned at the fact that he was referring to himself right now.

he took no time in doing just that, entering his boyfriend and proceeding to make very long love to him the rest of the night.