[01:15]

|| THIRD PERSON ||
part one

"thank you kookie," the tiny one giggled, the two of them entering their shared room with wide smiles and bright eyes. "today was full of so many things, I loved them all."

jungkook grinned to himself as the two of them started removing their layers, leaving just sweats.

"you're welcome baby," he responded happily, walking over to the latter and holding the smaller boy by his waist, pressing a small kiss to his temple. "im glad you liked it."

jimin sighed, feeling complete satisfaction with all of today's outcomes. his body warmed the second it came into contact with his boyfriend's, curling into him by instinct.

the two of them stood there for a little while, enjoying the other's company, thinking that honestly, yeah. today might've been one of the better days they've ever shared together.

jungkook's had his fair share of seeing his tiny boyfriend happy these past two years but even he couldn't deny that ever since they started visually noticing his results, it felt more genuine.

jimin was genuinely happy this time, no convincing and no fake confidence.

he loved it.

greatly enough, jimin felt the same way. everyday was a new excitement to him. it felt like there was a whole new purpose to life, he didn't feel trapped anymore.

he felt free.

but speaking of excitement, that's the main thing he's been feeling for the past hour.

they didn't spend the whole night at the restaurant and hanging out with their friends, though they surely didn't waste any time with making it worth every second that they did.

he received so many lovely gifts from his friends, most being in terms of money, but tae got him a new necklace he vowed to never take off.

everyone knew jungkook got him an actual present but it wasn't quite clear what it was quite yet. he told the impatient newly dyed raven that he'd have to wait until they got home.

and well, now they were home.

he felt his entire body fill with joy as he thought about it. jimin would've fully accepted all of Jungkook's gestures as his present, but he knew the younger never failed him.

especially not on his birthday.

he looked up to his boyfriend with another enlightening grin, resting his chin along his chest and reaching up to play with his hair.

"so," the older started, hiding back his giggles as jungkook lent into the soft touch. "where's my present?"

upon finally hearing those words again, jungkook allowed for his lips to slowly curve into a small smirk.

instead of responding, he took the smaller by his waist and set the two of them back down by the bed.

"youve been feeling extremely good about yourself ever since you started getting your body back," he introduced, rubbing his warm hands along the latter's back dip. "but now, I wanna be the reason you feel good."

jimin quickly caught on, letting his cheeks flush the same crimson they've both grown so accustomed to. 

"you're giving me the same present I gave you?" the prior blonde found himself unable to resist giggling, jungkook was so cute.

he loved when the younger boy wanted to love him, all his insides turned to warm mush each time it was suggested.

"you want that, right?" jungkook needed assurance first though, he'd scrap the idea and give jimin his backup sweatshirt right now if it wasn't what he was in the mood for.