1. You Left Me

It was a cold and bitter night once again in Gotham city. In the Wayne manor lived the richest man in whole Gotham.
Bruce Wayne. An orphan and a shadow. Everyone in Gotham knew about his parents. Thomas and Martha Wayne. Wrong time wrong place.

He stayed around a little while after that, but then dissappeard for a decade. Now he's back but he's just... hiding in his big manor like a ghost. Tonight there's a big fundraiser gala sponsored by Wayne enterprises. They say he's gonna be there. Hold the opening speech. But there are a lot of people though who doubt his presence will grace them.

*9.00pm that evening *

"Good evening everyone and welcome to this years fundraiser event hosted and sponsored by Wayne enterprises. My name is James Gordon, you all may know me for my work in the GCPD. I wanted to thank everyone who is here tonight for showing your support for the this city and all tonights contributions goes to helping the people of the Narrows. I belie-"

Suddenly the big halls doors opened interrupting the silence that filled the room. A man dressed in black from head to toe came strolling in with deliberate steps. The man was tall and his hair were styled back. His black suit fitted him perfectly matching it with a pair of black drees shoes and a watch on his wrist.
People watched him curiously, some threw him glares and others quick glances to avoid his gaze.

He finally made it to the stage where even Gordon was looking lost because of the man. The secret newcomer took the stage and the microphone from the detective.

"Thank you Jim. I think i can take it from here.
Evening everyone my name is Bruce Wayne.
Sorry I'm a little late. Had to find the perfect suit." he spoke, his voice booming in the massive room.

"Anyway as you all know my enterprise is sponsoring this event tonight, that my parents invested their lives in and I want to thank everyone that is here tonight for coming and for your contributions. I believe that we together can make this city everything my parents wanted it to be. And helping the most vulnerable part of the city I believe is the be-..." he lowered his voice and seemed to be distracted by something

"Bruce?" Jim whispered next to him

"I'll be right back" he answered and rushed of into the direction he was staring at.

He got off the stage and excited the room.

He went all the way up to the roof surprised but mostly shocked when he saw that his suspensions were correct. He saw the one person he thought he would never see again.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Bruce Wayne himself." the woman mocked

There she stood a woman dressed in a black and white stripped tight dress with black high heel boots and curly hair that flickered down her shoulders.

"Selina" he stated slowly, taking in the sight before him.

" Surprised you even remeber me. After all it has been a long time no see." she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

" You look good ." he said with sincerity.

" of course I do." she said with a shrug and walked up closer to him.
Bruce smirked at her comment.

"You don't look so bad yourself actually." Selina replied while raising an eyebrow.

" Selina, I want to expla-" he started but was quickly cut off.

" Don't Bruce."

"Selina I just-"he tried again but were even faster interrupted this time.
"No Bruce. You don't get to show up here after more than ten years and get to explain yourself." her voice almost cracked.

She jumps down from the edge of the building and walked over to Bruce.

"I'm sor-

" No your not. You left me, remember. You were all I had. I know u wanted to protect me but I didn't want to be protected. I wanted you. You didn't even have the guts to say goodbye to my face. So save it"
she looked intensively at him.

He stepped closer toward her. He leaned in and caught her off guard, pulled her closer. He kissed her like it was his last dying wish. And she had just missed him so damn much . These two were like fire and gasoline. Beautiful yet deadly.

He pulled away a little and said what he should have said a long time ago.

" I am sorry, selina I truly am. goodbye." he let go and walked away.

___________