12. Will You Move In With Me?

Selina was at her apartment taking a long hot shower when her phone suddenly started ringing. She stepped out and put on a towel as she picked up.
Alfreds name flashed across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Miss Kyle how delightfull of you to anwser, master Bruce is requesting your presence tonight for dinner at the manor". Alfreds answered in a deep voice.

"Hello to you too Alfred, how come i have the pleasureof hearing your voice instead of his majesty too busy to call Bruce Wayne?" Selina asked smirking to herself.

"Master Bruce said he had a surprise for you and didn't want to slip anything up." The old man confessed.

Selina shaked her head but didn't take it too hard. "Okay, when shall I come over then?

"Nine o clock is what the young master has requested. But knowing you himself he said to expect you no earlier than eight o clock."

"Huh, good to know he at least know me that much, but I've always know Bruce known me better than most since we met." Selina thought out loud  .

"Yes, well I believe he feels the same way about you miss Kyle." Alfred answered her statement rather quickly.

The corners of selina's mouth twitched and she hurried to say her goodbyes to alfred to have time to get ready. Alfred bid her good day and selina started pacing her small apartment with thoughts of what outfit to wear. Selina's began to wonder what his surprise might be, maybe he's just made her favorite meal or he simply missed her company, or even something else she hadn't even thought of. Whatever it is she knew it going to be something special. For it was Bruce Wayne we ere talking about, that man did nothing by half measure.

2 hours later at the manor

Selina arrived at the manor and was greeted by Alfred by the door and led the way through the big halls and open spaces of the beautiful manor , arriving at the dinning room. Bruce was already sitting by the table and had prepared a beautiful dinner with candles and food that smelled delicious. They gretted each other and  after some well breath takiing kisses Selina sat down in front of him and thew herself into and incredible evening.

A while later Bruce stood up from his chair mid sentence and walked over to selina.
She first looked at him with a confused look then as he got down on one knee, holding a little box her eyes widend and grew quiet as a mouse.

"Uh B w-what are doing? She asked as her nerves was clearly visible.

Bruce opened the litte black box infront of selina and inside it laid a small silver key with the letter S on it. Selina was speechless, it wasn't exactly what she thought it would be but it was just as beautiful.
She glanced at Bruce then back to the box and the key.

"Selina... Will you move in with me?
I know it's sudden and that you have your own place but I don't want you to live in some crappy apartment in the Narrows your whole life, I want you to live here... with me. I trust and love you Selina."
Selina had glossy eyes by the tears in her eyes, she was so happy right now.
She got down from her and met Bruce on his eye level. She put a sweet and soft kiss on his lips then wiped away a tear that had made its way down to her cheek.

" You're so cheesy u know that? she said with a smile.

" So is that a yes or a no?" he asked with both eyebrows raised.

" It's a" -she planted once again a slight kiss on kiss lips before continuing " hell yes".

Bruce smiled widely and kissed her, this time more passionately. He took the key from its box and and put it around selina's neck cause he had tied a chain to it. They both got up from the floor and went to Bruce's bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope u enjoyed it guys
BYE 😘