3. The Bat And The Cat Part II

Night-time

Bruce was out on patrol. When he came across a dark figure hopping on the roof tops. He followed the figure quietly and from distance as he was trying to figure out who would be jumping on roofs this time at night.

As the shadow that he was chasing stopped on a roof with a ventilation a thought flew through his mind, but it was too crazy to be true. Well then again, it is Gotham.

The dark figure went down through the ventilation like a rabbit in a hole. The dark knight followed right after and found him self seconds later in a jewelry store with the figure standing a few feets away, he or she had their back turned to him. He called out to the person

"Who are you, turn around" he demanded.

"You caught me B." the female voice retorded

The intruder turned around and held her hands in the air. It was a woman, you could tell, but not just any woman.

"Selina?" she was wearing a mask but bruce could see right through it.

"what are you doing here here?"

" what does it look like I'm doing?" she retorted with a small smirk.

"It looks like your robbing a jewelry store.

" Well... A woman gotta work right."

"This isn't you selina, I know you. "

"You know me?

" yes, maybe even better then you know yourself. "

" you know nothing about me. "she spat.

"Selina put the necklace down. " she was holding a eighteen carat diamond necklace with purple crystals in the palm of her hand.

" What are you gonna do B, arrest me? You're not a cop."

"No, but I am someone who will protect this city from anyone who want to cause it harm. "

"And you think I want to cause Gotham harm."

"I think, if you put that necklace back. We can both walk out of here without trouble."

"oh, B. But trouble is the whole fun part. If u want it, come take it...

She jumped up on the roof again and ran. Bruce of course followed her to get the necklace back. He followed her for about two blocks. Then she stopped on top of the GCPD. Bruce was only seconds behind her. When he finally got on the helicopter runway that she was standing on,they stood there, watching each other.
Selina was in her black jumpsuit with open breast and black mask.and her wipe on her side. And Bruce was in a in his batman clothes (lol).

" soooo, u want this." she was holding up the VERY expensive necklace. Bruce just looked at it with an intense look.

"hand it over selina, I don't want to do this."

"ohhhh, but I so want to B."

She put the necklace in her bra. And stared to swing punches at the man in front of her. Bruce dodched every one of them. But at last she just swinged her leg at his legs and got him on fall. He was laying on his back with selina on top of him. There body's were only centimeters from each others.

" isn't this fun, just like old times, right

" not quite. "Bruce flipped his body and now he was on top.

" now it feels like old times. " he said.

" u still got it. "

" maybe. maybe not. But either way... I'm gonna need that necklace. " he looked down at her breast.

" I told u... You want it, u gotta take it."

"I am."

Suddenly the door that was leading to the roof flew wide open and two cops showed up. They pulled there weapons and screamed "don't move!"
Bruce and selina helped each other up and looked at each other and gave the sign. They jumped down from the building and the cops rushed to the edge to see if they were...

But of course they weren't because they were the Bat and The Cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna end here. Cause the rest will be for another chapter but I hope u enjoyed:) and I will soon be back with an update.
BYE 😘