5. The Perfect Date Part I

9.30pm that night.

Bruce's POV

I was gonna meet Selina at the sirens club 10pm. We had a lot of history there... I think that's why she chose it.

Flashback
Selina and Bruce was standing on the roof of the sirens under the black night sky. Bruce was trying to confess his feelings for selina but she wasn't making it easy for him. In the end he said what he wanted said and she kissed him and walked away. And that was the beginning of something... Special.

Another Flashback
Selina was walking on the edge of the sirens roof. And Bruce tried to apologize for something that had happened a while ago, but she told him if he want to talk he'd have to come up here. He didn't hesitate for a second even if that was what selina was expecting. He said that he was sorry, and in the end she forgave him.

Another flashback
Bruce was sitting in a booth at the club with his so called "friends" , he was drinking, a lot and had girls under every arm who he was making out with. Barbara was getting anoyed by the noise they were causing. So she told selina to go tell him to keep it down.
Selina went talking to him. But the man that she talked to was not the Bruce that she knew and cared for. It was like she was looking into the eyes of a stranger. He was rude and uncaring towards her and that just wasn't like Bruce at all.
At that time, he had also fired Alfred which made selina a little worried, cause whatever happened Alfred would always be there for him.

All of these memories were washing over him like the Niagara falls. It was almost time for his date. Bruce was in his big king size closet putting on his tie when Alfred walked in.

"you're going somewhere master Bruce?"

"Yes Alfred I am."

"may I ask where?"

"No you may not."

"very well then, when will I expect your return?"

....

"Don't wait up." he knot the last knot and exited the closet then hes room.

At the sirens club 10.05pm

Bruce entered the loud and colorful club but the security wasn't letting him because of the "No man" policy.

Selina's POV
I was sitting at the bar when I turned my head to the entrance and saw Bruce there arguing with the staff. I walked over there to see what was going on.

"I almost thought you were gonna leave me hanging." she said

Bruce was now aware of selinas position. They looked at each other for a few seconds, he noticed she was wearing a red tight top with a black short skirt. He was speechless, she looked hot af 😉. Her figure was spottless. And he looked at her from top til toe. She overall just looked like a goddess.

Selina's POV
I could feel him looking at my whole body, undressing me with his eyes. I felt weak, he's never looked at me like that before. There was something in me tingling, but I stood tall and confident, I couldn't show weakness.

After Bruce had done examining Selina, he said

"leaving hanging? You? Never."

Selina nodded and told the girl by the entrance to let him in. He walked a little further into the club and him and selina went to the bar. She ordered tequila and bruce a wiskey with ice.

"You know that I don't like to be kept waiting". selina said playfully, yet a little serious.

"Well... Punctuality hasn't been your very strong suit either." He took a gulp of his wiskey and looked at selina.

"Touche. Wayne"

They both giggled a little and continued to have a quite nice evening. They talked for about what only seemed like minutes but hours actually flew by. They ignored the whole outside world, one really drunk lady even spilled her shot on Bruce's 6 thousand dollar suit.
But he didn't care because in that moment it was just the two of them, and they laughed so much. None of them had been laughing like that for probably years and it just felt right in both of them.

Selina's POV
I looked at him when he was talking and I noticed something new, it was just weird how much he's changed and grown, I mean I had too but Bruce had really found himself. And I guess that's why he had to leave ... and leave without me. I am still quite angry at him though, but... I - understand now why he did what he did. So.

Bruce's POV
I was talking, but about what I didn't exactly know.
I just loved to be around selina ,she was just the most amazing woman I ever met. She had really evolved since last time I saw her. She was... stronger. I mean selina has always been strong, since the first time a laid eyes on her. But it was different now, it was like she knew exactly who she is and what she wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, um I'm gonna cut it right here cause I don't want this part to be too long it will just be a little boring maybe idk, but the second part of "the perfect date" will hopefully and probably come out this weekend. So have an awesome day or night and BYE😘