10. Distraction

Selina and Bruce was sitting in the study, making out. Selina was sitting in Bruce's lap with her hands around his neck. She pushed him down on his back and started kissing him harder and unlocking his belt. But of course Alfred had to walk in right that moment. He coughed to tell that he was in the room. He looked down to give them some privacy before interrupting them. Selina heard him and and got up from Bruce.

"oh hey Alfred. How are you? She asked a little nervously.

"I'm good miss Kyle thank you. Uhm I just need a moment with Master Bruce."

"Of course, I have things to do anyway." She took her bag from the table and went for the exit. She stopped at the entrance and glanced at Bruce then left.

"I'm glad to see your enjoying miss Kyle's company so much."

"what's the matter Alfred? He got up from the couch and tied his belt.

"The bord of Wayne enterprises is holding a meeting this afternoon and they are requesting your presence."

"Just tell luscious to handle it."

"I'm afraid they are insisting your presence master Bruce."
Bruce sighted.

"Okay, tell them I'll be there."

"Of course ."

That night after the meeting

Bruce came home frustrated over the meeting with the board. He went to his room when he saw selina sitting on the edge of his big king sized bed. Bruce was surprised to see her. He didn't feel like seeing anyone right now but he tried to keep it together. For her.

"Selina, what are u doing here." he asked while taking off his tie.

"I just wanted to check in on you. We didn't have much time for talking this morning." she said smiling.

Bruce sat down beside her and gave her a lightly kiss on the lips. But selina saw how troubled he was. "hey, u okay? She asked and took his hand that was laying next to hers. Bruce didn't take her hand cause he was to frustrated." I'm fine it's just the bord, there all morons nothing I can't handle. " he took her hand in his and kissed it.

" well if you want I can always find out where they live and scare them a little." she smiled a little evil smile.

"Thank you selina, but it's not necessary."

"If you say so B. But you need something to distract yourself with."
Bruce looked selina up and down. Selina saw how he was looking at her and blushed.

"I wasn't talking about that kind of distraction. I thought we could get out and kick some bad guy ass." Bruce laughed, but then he looked really serious like he needed to say something important.

"Selina there's something I want to show you." he said with a together bit face.

Moments later in the Batcave

Selina entered the the big cave and was amazed by everything, from the big computers to the tubes with the suits. "I knew you had a place for all your toys."she said. Bruce chuckled and turned to selina that was standing right in front of the batman suit. He walked over to her and stood besides her. He too now looked at the suit that was all black and had a big bat on the chest and long cape.

"Luscious helped out a little." he said

"A little?"

"okay, maybe he did all the work." he said

"yeah, Barbara helped me out with mine too." she said

"I figured." he said and laughed, she started laughing too.

"well, what are you waiting for? Put it on." she ordered

Moments later
Bruce came out in his batman suit and selina walked and gave him a kiss.

"Also I made this for you."
Bruce pressed a button on his big computer desk and another suit appeared in one of the tubes. But it wasn't for a man it was for a woman with a sexy figure. Selina's jaw dropped and in a flash turned to Bruce, looking confused.

" I made it for you. Do you like it? he asked.

" like it? I love it B, thank you. "she said and gave him a big hug.

" Well, put it on. "

Selina glanced at the suit and licked her lips.

Moments later

"So, what do u think? she asked and spinned around.

Bruce turned around and saw her standing in a black, slim bodysuit with a pair of high black boots and cat ears in her hair. And to complete it all a black mask. Bruce was speechless, she looked so hot and classy. She snapped her fingers to make sure he was still on earth. He snapped out of his thoughts and told her she looked stunning. She thanked him and asked

" so what now?"

"Now," he said while taking out a pair of keys from his belt. He pressed a button on the keys and suddenly a big motor sound roared from behind a wall and a long black motorcycle drove it self out right in front of Bruce and Selina.

"We kick some ass." he continued.

Bruce and selina got up on the motorcycle, selina wrapped her hands around Bruce's waist and Bruce stared the engine.

"Dont let go." he said

Selina looked at him and said" I won't. " and tightened her grip.

They drove out of the cave, headed for the city.
They were out for quite some time but returned right before sunset. Selina went with Bruce back to the manor and slept over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sry again for the late update, and if it wasn't very good. Anyway hope you enjoyed anyway and a more will come soon . BYE 😘👋🏻