8. Let's Start Over

Bruce's POV
Selina had been avoiding me for a few days now and I couldn't take it anymore, seeing her that broken down just made me realize how much I hurt her. I never thought anyone could break Selina, but I guess I did.
It was in the middle of the night and I was out on patrol, searching for scumbags to kick.
I spotted what looked like a drug affair and immediately jumped down from the building I was watching them from. And landed right in front of them, they got scared of out their mind and pulled their guns. They started shooting but a avoided their bullets and knocked them out.

Bruce thought that he'd taken them all out but one of them was coming from behind him. He didn't have time to react but right before he could hit batman with a bat, a black wipe landed around the man's neck and pulled him down to the ground.

Bruce knocked him down and looked up to see where the wipe came from. To see who helped him. But he already knew who it was. He followed the figure who was running away on the roof tops above him. He was so close of catching the person but he or she(we all know it's a she lol:)] got away.

The next morning.

Bruce got up out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast, cause Alfred had taken the day of for personal business. He heard something scrambling in the kitchen and got defensive he took a vase that stood in the living room and quietly sneaked into the kitchen. But it wasn't an ordinary thief.
It was Selina Kyle.

"Selina?"

Selina got up from the floor cause she was checking the lower cabinets.

"Oh, hi Bruce. Umm I was just...

" Selina what r u doing here? "

" I just wanted to check on you, see if were okay. "

" You've been avoiding me for almost a week, and now u want to check on me."

" Listen Bruce, "she took a deep breath and continued." I want us to start over.'

"what do you mean?"

"I mean that, I've lost you once... I can't lose you again. I just want to put everything behind us." she stared into hes eyes with such sadness and regret.

"Selina I -

" You don't have to say anything right now,... Just think about it and let me know tomorrow night, were we first danced under the stars. "( felt a little cheesy😁but)

Bruce's POV
I knew I couldn't say no. She was looking at me that way I couldn't deny, and the best part was that she knew it. She was so manipulative, God, I love her so much.

"I promised you I will never leave you again." he took selina's hand and looked her in the eyes. He spoke to her but without actually speaking. But she understood exactly what he was saying. ( but just to be clear on what they were saying.)

"Bruce: I love you"

" Selina: I love you too"

Selina started walking towards the exit but Bruce kept a tighen his grip of her hand and pulled her a little closer. And said what selina always liked to hear ever since they were kids.

"Selina," he took a short break in his sentence. "Thank you. For last night". She looked at him deeply in his eyes and then at their hands that were holding each other tightly. She moved her glance to Bruce again and teased him a little.

"Well, someone have to protect the Big bad bat." he smirked and let go of her hand. She kept walking to the exit but right before she went Bruce stopped her again. She turned around.

"What happened to our the deal by the way." you stay out of my business and I stay out of yours. Deal"

"Oh B, when has either one of us managed to stay out of the other ones business." she smirked and left Bruce there speechless. He smiled and continued making his breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys wazz up. Sry it took so long for this chapter, i kind of been busy with school and I wanted it to be perfect for u guys 😊 so. But hope u enjoyed it. (also what will Bruce answer selina, will he start off a new slate with her or will he isolate himself from everyone. Read to find out)

BYE😘