6. The Perfect Date Part II

Bruce and selina was still at the sirens club. The music list were playing a slow song and they were dancing in each others arms. Bruce was holding selina's waist and she had her arms around his neck.
He whispered something in her ear that made her freeze, and at the time made her sweat.

"You wanna get out of here." he whispered slowly.

Selina didn't know what to respond, she knew what he meant and that made her actually a little nervous. Bruce had never said something like that before but she didn't know if he was serious. But she wanted to find out.

" Sure". She said.

He moved his hand from her waist to her hand and grabbed it. He ordered a whole bottle champagne and led her to the roof. They sat on the edge of the building looking out over Gotham.
They were just sitting there in silence until

"I've missed you." she said just like that. Without moving her glance. She looked up to the stars, admiring them. Bruce looked at Selina then back up at the sky. "I've missed you too",he said and took a gulp of the champagne bottle and passed the bottle to Selina. She took a big gulp and and passed it back to Bruce .

"So where were you all this time? She asked, curiously.

" Honestly,... I don't know. Where I were, there was no sense of time or place. I just... Tough so much about this place,"he said looking out over his home. Then at selina,
" You know I wouldn't have survived a second of where I've been without thinking of u every single day. You kept me going Selina. "he moved closer to her and took her hand which was on her lap.

Selina's POV
I turned my head a little and saw him smiling at me. Holding my hand in his. I was getting sweaty, nervous. That tingling feeling had come back.
I didn't know what to do so I took the champagne bottle and put it to my lips but it was empty. I couldn't come up with an another idea to avoid everything that was going on with me.

Bruce's POV
I see her being a little nervous, trying to figure out what she's supposed to do. And that intrigues me a little cause Selina always know what to do. There was definitely something going on with her. I wanted to find out what.

"Hey, u okay?"

"Ye.. Yeah... Um... I-m f-ine totally just fine." she took deep breaths in and out.

Bruce's POV
Ok, now she was stammering, selina never ever stammers. There was something wrong. But she wouldn't tell.

"You know, bruce I think um... I - should head home. I'll see u around."
She stood up and jogged away in her black high heels. Bruce shouted out to her but she was pretending to not hear him.

Bruce's POV
Wtf