Mom, is a vamp

That night at dinner, Grandma was very talkative. Well, she was until mom wanted to say something, "mother, i have something I've been wanting to tell Rosa," mom turned towards me "Rosa, i don't want you to feel mad at me but I'm a vampire" mom stated simply like it was casual to talk about this type of thing.

   That night, i was sitting by the window looking out over the city of Flordia. It was a beautiful night... Why did my mom have to be so secretive? "Mhmm" i heard someone cough and i turned around "Rose, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Is just- when you were just a baby, Dakota persuaded me to go out and have a good time because I had you, and I wasn't going out much than I did before you... Anyway, I was just heading home when this, complete stranger came up to me

    I was listening tentatively "and he offered me come to his home for the night, and I refused. I still remember that fierceness in his eyes and the way he grabbed my shoulder, it was one of the scariest things that happened, and the only reason I became what I am now, is because it was either me...." "or me" i finished for her.

   It was silent for awhile, i assumed mom was out of my room but when u turned around, there she was as still as a marble statue. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to stay" mom said quickly and walked out of the room, i walked into the bathroom across the hall, when i went for the knob, i was shocked making me jump back "stupid static electricity... I murmerd "heard that!" Mom yelled from down the hall "stupid vampire hearing" "heard that too!" I silently gave up in frusteration.

   When i got the water to the temperature i wanted, i took off my clothes and stepped in the shower.it felt nice and warm on my back, after about ten minuets, i turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself.

    Looking at myself in the mirror, i noticed something on the back of my neck, going down to my shoulder blade what on earth is that? I thought. I decided I was going to find out by looking it up on the internet, since I have my laptop with me. I am going to find out what that is!