What is this?

I pulled up the search on my laptop and this is what came up:

                           Claimed children

A claimed child is a child of a supernatural being but the children are not supernaturals themselves.

  A mark will appear around age 14, if not 15, most claimed children are of vampire parents but there is the chance that not all children are parent claimed,  there is a rare chance friend could be the claimer, and the marked child is the claimed

   I was shocked at what this said, was it true? There was only one way to find out... I had to find someone to tell me what the heck is going on! I can't trust my mom, i don't think she will understand...

    I know! I'll go to simon! I quietly picked up my backpack and opened the window, and jumped. Before i could even hit the ground, i was whisked from the air and everything was in a blur i didn't even have time to scream before something was put over my mouth and everything went dark...

   Unknown pov

  "I'm sorry Rose..." her beautiful face, so pail in the moon light, er what ever it was that made me see so clearly. I was so transfixed by her beauty that I barely heard my boss call my name

      "Simon! We have to get going or were never going to get back to the base before sunrise" "yes sir!" I said, before taking out a piece of paper from my pocket and stuck it to a bush where they were sure to find it. And i ran off into the dark forest with a now-drugged Rosalina in my arms...

   Hi friends! I hope you are happy i finally updated! If you want me to add any characters in the next update just let me know and give me a name for the character! And if I like it, i will private message you for more details! Ok, i hope you like it!