Fears

So I am going to tell you guys a secret. I've only told (admitted to) only one person in my life but I assume many of the people that know me have already acknowledged this fact about me.  This person has left me so I see no need to keep it to my self. My worst fear... My greatest phobia:

Philophobia~ 

The fear of being in love or falling in love. 

*NOT the fear of being rejected or brokenhearted. The fear of love itself as a concept and whole.*

I don't want to fall in love. It'll make me weak. So So weak. Because I know that if I attach on to someone even for a second I will hold on forever and I can't do that. Others I have are simple really. 

Agateophobia- Feat of Insanity or the fear that you have already gone insane. 

Chronophobia- The fear of time or that you have run out of time.

Cleithrophobia- The fear of no escape, being trapped. (This to me is not being able to run away from reality. My home. Or from my parents. Trapped. 

Pragmatophobia- The irrational fear of reality. The fear you will have to open you eyes everyday to see the same exact thing and do you normal routine until you die. The literal fear of life. I am so afraid that this is all I have to look forward to. The life on this planet that is dying and the people dying with it. Why do you think some people kill? Its because they're are bored. They're unsatisfied with the normal everyday life  that has been carved out for them. I am getting bored people... Getting bored real fast. 

There is one I can't find the name for. The fear of killing oneself. Now this is difficult. I want to so badly... I urn to do so. And I am afraid I am going to. No one has this fear if they don't wants to kill themselves. So... yea.