learning

"He's still in jail. There's no way he could have given spider to the cons." Fowler said. Looking me in the eye.

"It was a hologram. I can't see them so I know he was gone when I went to see him a few days ago. I told the guards and they are looking for him." I said looking at Fowler.

"So wait what is your full transformation?" Bee asked.

"My hair is white, my eyes are white and even my skin is white. Another thing is that I can't talk without sending a shockwave in the direction I'm speaking in." I answered but then added. "When I'm in my powerless form my hair is black with red highlights, my skin is a bit more tan and my eyes are white to show I'm blind."

"Why did you tell us that?" Optimus asked.

"Simple if the right frequency is played I will be forced into that form and be completely defenseless." I said back.

"Can you go into that form so I can scan you in that form to see if it can pick up your powers?" Ratchet asked.

"I was going to show you that form anyway to show you guys what it looks like. I'll just need someone to bring me to your medical station." I said as I changed into it. As this happened I could No longer see where everyone is. Someone picked me up off optimus hand and I'm guessing it's ratchet because based on the way I was we are heading to med-bay.

"So you don't freak out I will tell you what I'm doing. I'm going scan you." He said as he scanned me.

"Its okay don't worry about it. i trust you." i said but added. "if i show to much emotion its because of all the years that i kept them hidden because i don't know how to use them with my powers without destroying everything with it, so now i have pent up emotion that i have to release so sorry about the past and future."

"its fine Miko." ratchet said but added. " is Miko your given name?"

"yes. and can you get June i have to ask her something?" i asked.

"sure, but i am going to be here as well as i am your doctor." he said walking to get June. he came back and i'm guessing he put her on the berth.

"what is it Miko?" June asked.

"well you do know how long i've been there and no one explained what puberty is to me, so i was wondering if you could tell me?" i asked and she explained it. (a/n i'm not writing that sorry... before you ask i am a female)

$%&

sorry it took me so long part of the chapter deleted itself and i had to rewrite it. and sorry for writing errors i'm not the best speller.

~hiddentruth2018