sparing

i turn back into my in between form. I jump down off the medical berth and run out into the command center. i hear ratchet walking out with June on his shoulder.

"Good to know that she is hipper because of the pent up emotion." I heard June say looking at Ratchet.

"yes, because her hipper attitude made me almost glitch a few times." I hear ratchet say back.

"I heard that. Optmius i was wondering if i could spar with you guys in your holoforms so you have an idea of what i can do." i said looking at him.

"i thought that you couldn't see them?" bee asked/said.

"i can't see holograms. your holoforms are solid projections so i can see them. so what do you think?" i asked looking at them.

"vary well but what form will you be in?" Optmius said.

"the one you seen when i came out of my ground-bridge. the 'bridge was mine because after the data cylinder incident i locked on to the frequency of a 'bridge so i can open one when i need too." I said with a straight face. "so whos first?"

"i'll go first!!" Bee said excitedly.

"OK, so you have an idea of what i can do on all scales, how about we start with hand to hand combat?" i asked looking at bee as we started to walk to the training room.

"i'm fine with that." bee said as we walked into the room. i go into my half power form, and bee activates his holoform. bee looked 16 with blond hair,light blue eyes, pail skin, he was 5'6". he wore a black and yellow striped shirt with blue jeans, black sneakers, and a black and yellow striped scarf.

"i will start the match sense all of you are participating." ratchet said walking into the middle of the room between me and bee. "ready began!"

i lunge to hit bee and he doges with ease and hits my side. i turn to kick his side only for him to catch my leg. i smirk and use his hold to hit him on his other side (their holoforms cant feel pain only their real forms). sending him flying into raf so i run over grab him and move him onto bulks shoulder.

"sorry raf." i said jumping back down. bee runs up and hits me multiple times but i didn't move. "nice try bee but that wont work, you'll have to hit a lot harder to make me move. so stop holding back on me and i will do the same."

Bees eyes widened when i said that, then they narrowed and he hit me and sent me into optmius leg strut. my feet hit the floor and i smirked stretched and then charged at bee, knocking him over and pining him to the ground.

"Miko wins." Ratchet said as i got up and helped bee up, and he deactivated his holoform

"you did well if you trained the way i did i would have had a harder time then i did. who want to fight me with weapons?" i asked as i looked up at them and noticed jack was also moved from the floor to bulks other shoulder. "guess bulks out and i'm guessing optmius you want to spar last so that leaves Arcee."

"i'm not going easy on you hope you know that." she said activating her holoform. she had navy blue hair with pink bangs, purple blue eyes, she was 5'1"(a/n i'm the same height). she wore a navy blue crop-top and a black leather jacket, blue jeans, black 4" caff length heals.

"i was hoping you wouldn't go easy. it would be no fun if you did. so whats your weapon of choice?" i asked holding out a small bar in my hand.

"the blades on my forearms, you?" she responded. as her blades came into existence.

"i'm using my scythe." i said activating the bar in my hand it became as tall as me with a spear tip on other end.

"Ready... began!!!" Ratchet said and we started. Arcee charges but I dogged with ease. I then swing with my scythe aming for her legs. She jumped to dogge but I turned and hit her with the staff of it, sending her flying into the wall.

"Your good Arcee. Fast on your feet only one other person was able to dogge the scythe when I go for their feet, but not good enough." I said as she charged at me again but this time I flipped over her kicking her back sending her tumbling but she caut herself. I them ran and put the scythe to her neck, in a way the if she moved she would het hurt.

"Miko wins!!!" Ratchet said and I pull the weapon away.

"Nice job Arcee." I say helping her up.

"Your turn Optimus, and this time you can use your blasters too seeing as I'm using my powers. Use your blades too even of I'm not." I say putting the blade away.

"Vary well." He said activating his holoform. Optimus has navy blue hair, bright blue eyes, he was about 6' blue t-shirt with a red jacket, blue jeans, and gray running shoes.

"Sorry in advance if I hurt you." Optimus looked at me confused by what I just said.

"Ready... start!!" Ratchet said and Optimus charges and sends me flying back.

"Sonic wave!!!" I shout sending as Optimus was sent back with the pressure. He came at me again and brought out his blade and almost cut me but I dogged.

"Shock wave!!!" I say putting my hands to the ground causing Optimus to stumble a bit. When Optimus got he brought out his blasters. 'He must have learned that I won't let him get close.' I think.

"Electro wave barrier!!" I say as a barrier of electricity formed around me. Optimus tried to shoot me but it was neutralized by the barrier. I then let it drop when he stoped shooting.

"It seems that I won't win in this form against you Optimus, I'm going to stop going easy on you and use my full power on you." I say then changed into my full power form. I then raised my hand and electricity formed around him trapping him.

"Miko wins again." Ratchet says and I let it drop and go back into my main form.(a/n those that don't know it's the one that she is in with the brown hair and pink streaks.)

"You did great I had to use the Electro Cage on you. I can only use that when I'm at full power." I said with a smile. Optimus deactivates his holoform and looks at me.

"You did well yourself Miko, thank you for showing us what you are capable of." He said and I look at Jack and Raf.

"Sorry you almost got hurt Raf I'm still getting used to having other people in a fighting area." I say nervously.

"It's ok just be more careful next time." He said with a smile.

"We should get going. We do have school tomorrow." I said as bulk let them down. They nodded and we said our cya laters and went home.

$%&

Sorry it took so long. I go to school so I have to do the work in order to graduate.

~hiddentruth2018