Confession

I walk over to Jack and he passed me a helmet we put them on and got on Arcee and we left in the opposite way to base.

"where are we going?" i asked looking at Jack.

"it would ruin the surprise." he said.

"he wouldn't tell me Miko, he is the one driving." Arcee said turning her mirror to look at me. we then turn off the road and into a cliff where Arcee wouldn't be seen.

"wait here we will be back in about an hour." jack said taking my hand and leads me away into a cave. we walk out of an alternate exit into a grassy field covered in flowers and a waterfall that goes into a small lake. 

"why are we here Jack?" i asked confused turning to look at him only to find him looking at me. "Jack. are you ok?" 

"yea, i'm fine. you do know most girls would ask what this place is." he said walking closer to me.

"good thing i'm not like most girls." i said looking into his eyes. "for one i protect the people close to me, and i'm the closes with..."

"With who Miko?" Jack asked placing a hand on my cheek looking innocent.

"you..." I said voice trailing off.

"really i was hoping that was the case. Miko, i'm in love with you." he said going to kiss me, but i walked back.

"you cant love me. i'm to dangerous i could hurt you." i say backing away.

"i don't care about that all i care about is you." he said pulling me into a hug.

"But i'm-" i try again but Jack cut me off.

"your worse than me when it comes to putting themselves down." he said with a laugh.

"unlike you i have a reason, i'm a murderer." i say looking up at Jack.

"but you didn't have a choice." he said looking back down at me.

"how cute. it makes me want to be sick" we both turn to see.