New girl

Rurik pov

I was walking around my school with my friends I am a jockey but this is under fell high and know one give and fuck about murder in this school and know one mess with a royal guard I'm a higher level then my friends. Told day there is a new student I just roll my eye's as the teacher oc Flo walked in everyone loved her she not like the other teacher's.

Fell goth POV

I just hold my bag and some book's I'm the daughter off death and I wish I was never borne my father abused me my mother has disappeared and I don't know where she is I try to think she ran off to get help or maybe she left father to be free. As I went to the office I didn't talk much I was over thinking I made it to my locker and put the thing's I don't need in my locker and I walked to the first class the teacher was not here yet.

Fell Geno POV

I walked into my class I see that the student look bored but I see one that is new I don't remember who she is but she look's like someone I know but anyways I started my teaching and I smiled at everyone doing there best. I watched the new one and I see that she drawing.

Fell Rurik POV

The bell went for my next class I see fell Geno smirking at someone as I looked to where she looking and there I see a skeleton girl she just keep on drawing and writing down notes she has two classes with me I just rolled my eye's and sat down.

I watched her a little but she looked at me and mouthed what the hell are you looking at me for. ?

I just smirked at her and did my work I found myself a new target.

Fell goth POV

I got up and went to art class I just keep to myself and didn't do much my teacher name was fell ink I just waited for him to get on with it. I seen the jockey's walk in and also that guy that sat next to me. Grate he in this class as well. He sat with his friends and we began the lesson.

Fell ink POV

As I walked around the class room I seen the new girl I asked her what her name was she looked at me and said fell goth the daughter off death.

I was shocked and didn't know what to say all I can think about was what is she doing here and how the hell did she service that car crash I seen death and her die in the crash.

I hear her say are you alright I just shake my head and said yes and I left.

Fell goth POV

That was wired why did sir ink ask me my name . He had a shock on his face I was about to say something when he snapped out off it and he walked away sitting down.

The bell rang I got up and went to my locker and grab the book a went to the library I see death but not my father there was any other god like death I just sigh and sat down and did some reading.