Baby pj

Fell dream POV

I just sit there thinking as fell killer told me we should just go out so we did just that but what I didn't know was that my son was there with his future wife. I just didn't care so I walked past them.

As I did walk past them I hear fell palette my son calling out to me I just stopped and looked at him he was happy to see me but I was not.

He walked over to me and hugged me I didn't hug back he let go and asked me if I was going to the wedding then I see fell goth walking to us as I just yelled out saying no!

Fell palette just looked down at the ground and had tears running down his face he looked back up at me and ran off without fell goth.

Fell goth POV

What the hell is wrong with you saying that to your son ! Fell palette was so happy about seen you here and shopping but since you did that I don't want you going to our wedding you're not a good mother. Fell error should be his mother.

Don't bother showing up as I pushed the gift to her. I don't even know why my husband wanted to give you this you don't deserve it. !

I ran off to fine my husband leaving his mother there with her BF as I looked for fell palette I see him in our hotel and I grab him and hugged him tightly as I told him to let it all out and he did just that.

I told him that I loved him and I will always be by his side as I see him cuddling into me he said softly to me that he also loved me and he fell asleep I'm still made at his mother how dare she.

Fell dream POV

As I was holding the gift in my hands I just put it in my bag and me and fell killer had our fun day. After eating we meet up with fell reaper and his wife Geno.

We both stopped and talked then they said are we going to the wedding I said no then Geno looked and shook her head. But reaper just looked shocked.

I kinda yelled at my son that I'm not going and some other things. Your daughter is just like you Geno. She dose not won't us to be there and I understand why heh oh well I don't care.

Geno was about to say something to me but reaper told her no after I got back I was in my room and I opened up the gifts.

There I seen me and fell ink with our son when he was a child and we where happy until everything changed and it become the au off underfell.

I just put it on the table and looked outside at the night stars as my brother walked in I looked at him and he looked at the picture and was about to say something but didn't.

Fell Nightmare POV

I walked over to the picture off the once's happy couple that was smiling in the picture before everything Changed. As I looked at my sister she broke down and cry that is the first time I have ever seen my sister cry what happened on that walk to the shopping centre.

As I ran over to her and hugged her she hugged back and told me what happened I just told her that she should say sorry to them and her only child. She looked at me and then the picture off them.

All I could do was tell her to say sorry and try to get along with her son spend time with him and get to know him more. As I said that dream nodded her head and she fell asleep on me.

Fell palette POV

I feel happy after what happened to me my beloved wife was here by my side and I couldn't believe that she stood up for me I still hope that my real mother will come but the way she said it yesterday was hateful. I was making breakfast for me and fell goth as I was done I walked to the bedroom and put the breakfast down and she said thank you and we ate it.

Fell goth POV

As I finished eating my breakfast I didn't feel to good I got up and ran to the bathroom fell palette was at my side as I throw up as I finished I pulled up my top and there I see three little soul's I cry as I hugged fell palette as he hugged me. I was so happy that we are going to be parents.

While getting cleaned up there was a knock on the door fell palette got it because I was in the shower.

Fell dream POV

I knocked on the door hoping that this is the right house and when the door was opened my son eye's was wide and I asked if I can come in a talk to him and he just let me in and I sat down.

As we sat down I told him that I am so sorry for yelling at him and that I loved the gift he gave me. He just nodded and looked down. I then sigh and pulled him into a hug as he hugged back.

While doing so fell goth was watching from a far making sure I was not doing anything to him. As my son got up and walked to fell goth he kisses her belly then it hit me I smiled at this.

I got up and hugged fell goth I then said please forgive me and please watch over my son. She smiled and said I'll will I love him to much. I smiled and left to go back home.

Fell error POV

I see inky he was about to faint because I was giving birth at the classics death house. And Geno helped me as reaper got inky to a couch and try to fan down my husband.

I pushed as to what Geno told me to do I hear a little cry and there he was a baby boy that we named pj. Inky got up and kissed me and I kissed back.

I let him hold pj and he giggled at his father as I smiled.

Baby pj POV

I opened my eye's to see daddy and my mummy laying down smiling I looked up at daddy and giggled at him I put my two small hands on his cheeks and push them together as I giggled more.

Daddy gave me back to mummy and she feed me I happily drank the milk and fell asleep while doing so.

Fell goth POV

Today me and my future husband was going to meet my mother and father for an outing I couldn't wait as we got ready for the big day we headed to my family's house and there we see my little sis Jill I giggled as I seen how happy she was.

To see me and my soon to be husband I think she has a little crush on fell palette it's funny that she dose but she'll grow out off it as I was helping my mother out with the picking and the food she noticed my belly and smiled.

As we where eating we seen fell inky and fell error with a small baby skeleton I noticed that she had her baby and fell palette ran to them and hugged them as he hold his new baby brother. I smiled at this and was really happy this day was the best.

I wish it'll never end as we where talking and the kids where playing around I smiled at fell palette as he was rubbing my belly letting the three souls know that there father was there and loving every bit off them.