Fell dream

Fell goth POV

As me and Rurik walked to the doctors I seen my family they where happy to see me I told them that soon me and Rurik will be parents they where happy about it.

They had two kids name raven and lily the little one is on there way. I giggled at how the two got overprotective with our mother not letting father go near her.

I smiled and hugged them as I did my mother felt my baby kick I just smiled at her and she said the baby will be just like her father.

As me and Rurik walked to the doctors office we sat down and talked. As we where talking a nurse walked in and flirting with my husband I was about to say something until my husband said something.

Rurik POV

Sorry but can you not do that I have a wife and I'm here to know how our baby is doing so can you kindly stop at what you're doing. As Rurik looked at the girl that was shocked and got mad.

As the doctor looked at the girl he said you can go now but she didn't. Ugh look here lady I'm not interested in you I am happily married to this beautiful lady right here.

Fell goth POV

I smiled at this and hold my husband hand and kissed him he kissed back while the boss doctor fired the girl and on his behalf he is sorry. I forgive him so about the baby?

We listen to what he said I smiled at the news we are having twins. As we got up and walked hand in hand I felt a kick in my belly so I rubbed my belly and told the unborn twins that mummy and daddy was here.

Rurik POV

As we where walking I chuckled at raven and cray blushing at each other even fell goth look like she was about to laugh.

Maybe I should help them I asked but gothy said they be fine let's get something to eat.

So we walked to a shop and got something to eat and we went to a hill and sat down watching the sun go down.

My beloved wife fell asleep so I grab a blanket and put it around us and I put my hands on her belly.

I love use both know matter what happens I will protect use and my beloved from anyone. As I said that I felt two kicks and I smiled.

Love you so much.

Fell ink POV

I was washing up until error ran in and yelled out fell goth is pregnant with twins and our son is the father. I spit out my cup off coffee.

Error walked up to me and help me calm down and I asked when did she fined out she said by the fell Geno and she can't wait for the party.

I smiled at error as she went to go and plan out what to do for the party to help out.

I was thinking on letting dream on the big thing that happen but she might not like this. I sighs as my beloved error asked what's wrong I told her and she smiled.

Fell error POV

Well inky I think you should tell her and if she dose anything to them we will stop her. As inky kisses and hugged me then kissed my belly. Oh I didn't tell you I'm pregnant with inky child.

As I smiled at inky I told him he can go see Dream I want to let her see his son and her grandchildren.

Inky looked at me and had a worried face I know he was scared so I told him that I'll be there and he smiled and we went together.

Fell Dream POV

Ugh what is the time around here oh who care I don't as I got out off the bed and got dressed I seen my brother but I just past him I didn't feel like fighting with him today.

As I was walking into the kitchen I seen fell killer I blushed as he kissed me on the cheek and he said morning.

Morning to you to killer as I kissed him back and started to blush. As I hear a knock on the door I hear Nighty say what use two doing here.

Me and killer walked to see who it was and there I see fell ink and fell error I just death looked at them.

What do you want ink. Don't you have anything else to do.

Fell Nighty POV

I stepped back and watched this play out as my beloved cross walked in and ran to my side my sister dream was about to attack them but error blocked her attack.

So I did what was right I helped my sister and trap them.

My sister was shocked but said thank you. And asked what they where doing here.

Fell ink POV

I'm here to tell you our oldest son has a wife and is now having two twins with the girl and we are having a party for them I wanted to asked if use wanted to see them and ur son.

As Dream looked at me with shocked on her face I just sigh and looked down at the ground.  But my wife error was getting upset with her silence so she talked to her.

Fell error POV

Come on dream we both know that u love your son and want to see fell palette with his wife. Don't you want to be part off there life and be a grandma. ?

I seen dream look at me but then she just said no I was shocked that she said that.

How can you not go he is your son! What kind of mother are you. Fine don't see your son he probably hate you.

I grab my husband hand and teleport away back to our house.

Fell Dream POV

I sighs and looked down as I hear killer and the other's talking I told them I be in my room and they nodded there heads.

As I lay down on my bed I was thinking off my son and who he married and had kids with as I was thinking I fell asleep.

Fell killer POV

I went to my beloved bedroom and there I see Dream she was asleep I smiled and kissed her and put a blanket on her to keep her warm.

I took off my top and got into bed and fell asleep next to her. Maybe you should go and say hello to your son.

And just before I said I love you to Dream I fell asleep.

Fell raven POV

I was sleeping and original cray house I was so shy and blushing I couldn't do anything we watched a movie and talked about what we like and don't like.

After the movie cray kisses me deeply and I kissed him back just as deeper. While I was kissing him he said I love you raven I blushed and said I love you two.

We both got into bed and went to sleep. I was smiling that I finally found my soulmate.